Olympian, quota and the cutlery.......keeps a coming!

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....one of our heroes came home and the Bluenoser was there. Notice the alert bouy in blue on the right.
007-12.jpg

Was great to see a Canadian let alone a Nova Scotian win a medal at the Olympics!
Got up today and found that Otto had a limp like I do so off to Corbin's Automotive! Wonder how many pennies I'll have to dig to repair me son?
Did still take him out before his doctor's appointment and landed in a field. First sight was this me son. Think it gives new meaning to a child seat. Imagine the father must have thought this was a good spot for his son to hang out!
002-14.jpg

Freedom 3 Plus sounded tired but did the dew as the heat continued to rise forcing this bouy aquatic in a few wet spots.
Anyway a quota of 55 coins was had @ $12.48 and that was that.
005-17.jpg

Got a few other dewies, small silver earring and still in the "cutlery mode."
003-24.jpg

Upvote 2

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty cool.....keeping the peace and hunting the relics and coins. Great finds.:icon_thumleft:

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good looking bouy in blue! I love your posts, Leslie. :happysmiley:

HH,
Anita

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leslie,
Have read your post for a few years, and never realized that you were one of the boy's in blue......Cool finds and just want to tell you thank you for what you do...............................HH

stewielouie

May 14, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
MXT, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL, I figured he was a man in Blue after a few posts.... As always love the posts. Hope that knee is feeling better!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread