18 august water finds

Nutriasub

Nov 16, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Garret Pro Pointer
Well I don't know if I'm very lucky, or just at the right place on the right time.
This day I found
1 gold woman's wedding band ( the name is barely visible)
1 unknown ring ( no corrosion maybe silver)
3€ (5$)

In only three hours.

Today I found another hunter at one of the beaches I search,he is from England, and told me that he is been in the island searching for 5 weeks, and haven't found much, just 2 gold rings! Maybe he is lying or just very unlucky, but he told me its the worst year in the ones he is been hunting here, no jewelry and little euros. Maybe the crisis is affecting the tourism that much, or there is a lot of competition!
Good luck

Attachments

• image-1198975812.jpg
    image-1198975812.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 1

ossi

Nov 3, 2011
Pannonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO INTERNATIONAL (Nel hunter)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the gold ring. More, more. Lot. congratulations

ossi

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i with 2x3" eclipse, 6" DD,12" DD & 12"Hot shot.
Minelab CTX 3030 with 6" DD. 11"& 17"
2@Vibebra pin point probes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When someone state's there's nothing or it's been hunted, most likely there's always something, junk on top of something. Nice rings too.

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well done !
the hunter is in l Water or sand?the crisis is Global... ... affects the cash .. that there are more people on the beaches bathing .. but also hunting.

OP
OP
Nutriasub

Nutriasub

Nov 16, 2010
Detector(s) used
The hunter was in the water, and a very prepared hunter, with hip mount for the excal II and a very good scoop. He told me he only does water hunting.

Thanks to all

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt! Great rings.

HH,
Anita

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The hunter was in the water, and a very prepared hunter, with hip mount for the excal II and a very good scoop. He told me he only does water hunting.

Thanks to all
then I'm pretty sure that this hunter lied ..... :laughing7:

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
I spent 6 days in Mallorca this year in May. Only went detecting in the water and alltogether maybe 15 hours, because my girlfriend occupied the rest of my time. Here is the best of my finds, don't remember how much in Euros and old Pesetas I found (it wasn't that much anyway). I was quite satisfied with the finds IMG172.jpg and in late September I'll go there for another week. But this time I'll go alone and spend more time detecting.

OP
OP
Nutriasub

Nutriasub

Nov 16, 2010
Detector(s) used
That's a pretty nice haul of gold! And only in 15 hours!
Congratulations!
Which beaches did you hit, if you don't mind me asking?

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
I have tried a lot of different Mallorca beaches in the past, never with too much success. These rings were all found in a small area at Playa de Palma. I like to go to the party places of El Arenal at nights, so I prefer hunting in the water at Playa de Palma during the day.The bottom at some of the small Calas is too rocky, some have too much sea weed, in some of them the bottom drops too steeply, some are full of junk. I prefer a nice sandy beach where you can dig comfortably all day long, in walking distance from my hotel.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread