They got Married I got the rings !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Last week went on a little road trip up north with the wife.We were invited to a wedding.... As always I bring the detector.... (just in case)..he he....she knows that if I get the chance I'm in the water....she brings the book to catch up on her reading... guess that's why we make such a good pair. Did I mention I have such a great wife.... I ended up hunting on 2 different evenings, as I did have to put some time in visiting... Went to a few beaches, and there was plenty of can slaw way out, dosn't anyone take that stuff out with them? There were a few coins that had been there for a few seasons, a junk ring. and in the wet sand, and as I was chased by a lightning storm back to the truck, I got a small gold ring. A recent drop. Back at it on the second day, I was finding myself looking for the out of the way areas, that I was hoping that no one had hit recently... Just a few minutes into it I got my first ring and it apeared to be sterling... I clipped it on, and away I went....never gave it a second thought, a few coins here and there, and a pair of sunglasses along with a watch still running... again another low growl for ring # 2 for the day.... and this one was Gold.... Headed for the barn as it was getting late.... Got home late yesterday afternoon, and cleaned up the rings to find that the sterling ring wasn't sterling at all.... it was white gold and must have been there for quite some time... it was very tarnished.....Cleaned up very well and now in the showcase for this years finds... Dig everything... Good Luck hunting.... 10 K.JPG 14 K.JPG wedding trip rings.JPG white gold 14 K.JPG

Upvote 4

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it doesn't take must twisting of the wrist to bring along the water detector :laughing7:
nice hit on the gold!!!!

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, Leighton, I've told you before, enough is enough. Between you and Casper, there won't be anything left on the beaches for the rest of us! :sign10: ...and here I just got a new Coinmaster to swing on the dry sand. Please, please, please save me something??? Thanks, I'll leave you alone now.

HH,
Anita

P.S. SUPER finds! Love the white gold ring. Congrats!

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see your still on a roll Leighton, three Goldies, exellent finds.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread