Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it FINALLY stopped raining long enough to get out for a while, been raining all week but have been in bed with the flu so didn;t miss alot I guess. Bounced around trying to find a yard that wasn't a swamp, which wasn;t easy. Finally ended up at an old foundation I;ve hit a few times before and could actually dig without making a mess of the yard so I went over some areas again. Didn;t find alot but did find this old piggy bank lock...didn;t find any of the coins that wnet in it...:(:( Small writing says....Bankers Thrift Corp. Chicago.
Hopefully the frost will stay away and can get out a few more times before winter sets in for good.
HH!!!

Attachments

• piggybank lock.JPG
    piggybank lock.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you did well to find anything in this wet weather we are having. Nice find, keep at it, that darn cold will go away, with your next great find. HH Ringfinder

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice find to bad you didnt find the gold that went in the bank ;)

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
That is one very interesting find you have there. Might have to look that up in the morn. Certainly very interesting.

Congratulations,

Postalrevnant

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
Nice find even without the barrell.Great job by TreasureTales on identifying it.
That's a pretty cool bank and not a bad price considering the markup of an antique dealer.Glad you've shaken that flu and out hunting again.Stay warm and good luck to ya.

M

mchamby

glad you got out, it was been so cold and then rainy, what weird weather we are having and then one day it was 68, more like spring than winter.
HH
Mchamby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread