First 2 days with the Ace350

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First day proved good but with a ton of bottle caps. day1.jpg

But day 2 proved even better.:happysmiley: day2.jpg

Just have to keep working on my pinpointing. Oh and my Lesche and my Bombsheath should be here tomorrow so I am stoked about that. My hand has been hurting so much from my cheap plastic digger. Still wish I had the small sniper coil, some of the spots where I have been going in the park with one swing I ding on at least 30 targets at a time.:tongue3:

Upvote 1

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Takes awhile to get used to the ace350 and bottle caps...it really seems to love them damn things....as for the sniper coil id save your money i have the nels big 15x18 and the super sniper coil...the sniper coil loves rusty nails as much as the stock dd coil likes the bottle caps ...i rarely use anything but the stock coil the others were wasted money in my book...and practice on those nickel signals they can be tricky with the ace

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it wont take ya too long to get used to it, ive had mine about 6 wks and got a few indian heads and 8 silver coins w it so far! (my spots dried up though, i need a new place or two to hunt):BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread