A Couple of Bullets.

tnfishdaddy

Oct 12, 2005
Upper East Tennessee
Been talking with another TN member now for several weeks and we finally got together yesterday for some hunting. Talked to a couple of different people and finally got permission to hunt. Hadn't been there 10 minutes and my buddy had already found 2 nice bullets. I finally found what appears to be a pistol round ball. I have got to get a pinpointer. Hunted about an hour and a half. I had to cut out early for family obligations. My buddy was going to stay and hunt a little longer. I was almost back to the car and was just about to turn off the detector when I found the other bullet. Made my day. Called buddy later to tell him and he had found some more also. Even got us permission to hit some of the surrounding area. All and all, a great day. New friend, new place to hunt, and a few finds. Doesn't get any better than that.

Attachments

• bullet finds 2 11-18-06.jpg
    bullet finds 2 11-18-06.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 283
  • bullet finds 1 11-18-06.jpg
    bullet finds 1 11-18-06.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 0

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic Bullet!

Great detailed picture...CONGRATS ON THE FIND! ;D

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice going! Those are fun to dig! Tsgman

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Very nice glad you got a very nice 3 ringer. Looks to be a Yankee drop I think they may have been camped in that spot where the three ringers are comming from.

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Congratulations great finds. And I have to agree very good photos. I sure wish my photos came out close to those. But then never do. Great to meet a new detecting friend as well. Hope you all have some great hunts.

Rev

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread