Wife and I hunting in Milwaukee 9-4-2012..She got her Little Red Corvette!

Schemp

Apr 11, 2011
Milwaukee
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/ Ace 350
So once a week me and the wife are going hunting now once a week when we both are off work. A sort of get away from it all and good time as well.
We hunted 4 parks all of which are pretty modern. Wife found her little red Corvette lol! The oddest find of this excursion was by me. I hit one of the tot lots and got an awesome signal of 90 on the VDI at 2". Wouldnt you know it, a 1964 Silver Qtr???? How did that end up there? We found a bunch of caps, pulltabs, can slaw, and some keys. The huge chunk of whatever metal was found by the wife...at 12"!!! I figured after all that work, and heartbreak, it deserved to be in the pic as well. There is also a cool Brown Deer Soccer Pin found by me.

Then theres a total of $13.53 in clad. 1 Wheat penny 1957, 2 Canadian pennys, 2 Chuck E Cheese Tokens (another mystery as to how those got there), and a possible silver ring found by her. Still have to get it tested to be sure.

It was a great time and we cant wait till next week!!!

Attachments

• 9-2-12.jpg
    9-2-12.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice work for u n the wife!:icon_thumright:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds, My wife goes with me once in a while. And believe it or not half the time she eye balls better finds than I find.............HH

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great finds. sweet silver washington :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread