5 September 2012 ....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello:
Today four hours in the sand and 34 Eu. ( 43 $ U.S.) ..... already becoming noticeable that many tourists have left and many people have returned to their jobs ... on the beach are still many old past years coins, that are extracted by machines to clean .... these tractors put their chains of gold / silver and other larger items and leave the coins for us ...

hjh 005.JPG hjh 006.JPG

Upvote 0

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Always...love your finds. You must love those tractors...

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As Always...love your finds. You must love those tractors...

It would be better for me to not tractors in the beach.... but not for the people, the beach would be filled with trash .. it is better to continue cleaning the beach :laughing7:

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hispan I like your beach finds but I enjoy the medieval relics . Looking forward to when you return to the vineyards . Till then , enjoy hunting the sea shore ! Occasionally I'll hunt the beaches , find very few things & many two piece distractions but I don't mind . Sometimes a herd of El coola' Grandes show up then I have to move further down the beach because the large ones take up too much of the search area :cool:

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hispan I like your beach finds but I enjoy the medieval relics . Looking forward to when you return to the vineyards . Till then , enjoy hunting the sea shore ! Occasionally I'll hunt the beaches , find very few things & many two piece distractions but I don't mind . Sometimes a herd of El coola' Grandes show up then I have to move further down the beach because the large ones take up too much of the search area :cool:

The climate of my country is very radical .... Summer is very sunny and very cold in winter and rain ... I like to collect the maximum finds to the beach during the summer, during the rest of year is not possible at the beach hunting .. or at least not as profitable ...
In autumn and winter is best relic hunting in the fields .... but many relics and I not even had time to study them properly :icon_study:.... but I have wanted to return to the fields again .. :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions