What an absolute amazing day silver galore

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 600
  • ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 552
  • ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 556
  • ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    ForumRunnerImage.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
Upvote 14

TejasDigger

Sep 5, 2009
Texas
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Yeah, it's easy to clean the silver with baking soda. You showed us the silver show us the Indians and vnickel before and after? Great finds for sure congrats.

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TejasDigger said:
Yeah, it's easy to clean the silver with baking soda. You showed us the silver show us the Indians and vnickel before and after? Great finds for sure congrats.

I would love to do before and after but unfortunately my girlfriend took it upon herself to clean them before I could get pics needless to say that wont happen again lol

Marc in VA

Jun 27, 2003
Stafford, VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab Equinox 800, 3 Minelab XS Explorers
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sure wish my IH and nickel coins came out of the ground like that. Never in my life have I seen a dug nickel 3 center and V nickel come out of the ground that good. If I didn't know better, I would say that someone was playing a joke on you and took some coins out of their coin collection and buried them yesterday in the yard to see if you would find them. Same goes for the IHs

Elad

Apr 23, 2008
MA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's an outstanding array of coins you found there... I am impressed! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc in VA said:
Sure wish my IH and nickel coins came out of the ground like that. Never in my life have I seen a dug nickel 3 center and V nickel come out of the ground that good. If I didn't know better, I would say that someone was playing a joke on you and took some coins out of their coin collection and buried them yesterday in the yard to see if you would find them. Same goes for the IHs

I like those kind of jokes if so I don't know if its the sandy ground or what all coins I pull out of the ground are always in great shape

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TNhustle said:
:icon_scratch: I agree with Marc in VA

Well I guess the jokes on them cause I got some amazing coins im going back this week so lets hope they are still in a joking mood

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to do before and after but unfortunately my girlfriend took it upon herself to clean them before I could get pics needless to say that wont happen again lol

Did she swap out the coins for non-dug ones?

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG,,so happy for you :icon_thumleft:You had quite a Haul,,HH:hello:

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive heard that Plain old Salt Cleans up the Indians and Nicks Good!!..Great Finds!!

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Absolutely great hunt... Congrats on the silver, and love the III cent piece, one on my must dig list :icon_thumright:

metaldetective

May 14, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Detector(s) used
White's V3i w/ 10x12 SEF EXcelerator
White's 6000 Di PRO SL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man, I wish my coins came out of the ground that clean. Almost like they were never dug at all!

metaldetective

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metaldetective said:
Man, I wish my coins came out of the ground that clean. Almost like they were never dug at all!

metaldetective

Sometimes they do sometimes they don't

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Never dug a nickel three center, cool. Up here round my parts, the acid rain would have made that three cent nickel look like a spongy rust colored corroded wheaty, and it would have made those beautiful indian cents look like crusted up green hunks of crap. Totally awesome finds, I would love to have a day like that, its been years since I found that much in a day. You gotta go back and get the rest. Please post!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread