Tenn. Trio Back in the Saddle at U.S. CW Camp-Canister, Bullets, & More TODAY!!

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tenn. Trio Hunt TODAY & My First Video!!

We finally got Dman to leave the golf course so the Tennessee Trio could reunite for our first fall hunt together at a U.S. camp in Tennessee. We invited Tennessee Digger and Julia to hunt with us but they had other activities planned today. Two pics are of Josh and Dman with their first finds of the day. Josh walked 20 ft. from the truck and dug a 3 ringer (we call him the “Relic Vacuum Cleaner”). Dman had a surprised look on his face and was puzzled to dig a large iron canister ball. None of us expected one to show up there as artillery relics are few and far between in that camp. He got my vote for find of the day. Josh only had 1.5 hours to hunt today so Dman and I hunted another 45 mins. after he left. The next pic is of Josh’s finds for the hunt today and the pic of relics in the Ryker box with blue background are his recoveries from a solo hunt at a CSA camp last Sat. & Sun.
The pic with the round bridle or harness ring in the top center is of the combined finds that Doug and I recovered today. We all dug eagle button backs and Doug recovered a button with the front in fragile condition. The fertilized field has not been kind to buttons. It was a cool morning with bright sunshine and it felt great to be out hunting with my friends today. I never take that for granted. HH from the Trio, Quindy.

My first video:

Attachments

• Josh 9-19-12.jpg
    Josh 9-19-12.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 130
  • Doug 9-19-12.jpg
    Doug 9-19-12.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Josh 9-19-12 (2).jpg
    Josh 9-19-12 (2).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Josh, CS camp 9-16,17 2012.jpg
    Josh, CS camp 9-16,17 2012.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 138
  • Dman & VOL 9-19-12.jpg
    Dman & VOL 9-19-12.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Upvote 4

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice recoveries. Good to see the trio riding again!

Breezie

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go Trio! It looks like y'all are off to a great start for this Fall. Now go back, and find some more! :hello2: Breezie

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you guys had a good day. I used to live in the Murfreesboro area and found some great stuff there in years past. Trying to nail down a camp on TN river myself but detector got sick and had to send it to the Doctor. Should be back Friday. Finding some scattered stuff so hope I am getting close. Just a couple of 3 ringers and a Merrill last outing but have hopes to hit it this weekend. Land owner says not hunted (in this area anyway) since he has owned it and that is about 40 years. Praying it is there and unhunted as he keeps pretty tight reins on the property but would be easy to sneak in from the river so who knows. You need to come to Rhea county and play in the dirt someday. Enjoyed the pics.:icon_thumleft:

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Way to go - can't wait to see the video!!

U

umrgolf

Nice digs fellas! Dman lookin pretty slick out there in a polo shirt :laughing7:

JohnnyRebCSA

Oct 6, 2010
Tennessee, CSA
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266X
.....and you share this with us on the first day's anniversary of the Battle of Chickamauga! September 19, 1863. That is where my son and I are in my avatar. Today, he flies over Afghanistan serving for us.

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro (2), Makro Racer 2, Garrett AT Pinpointer (2)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
.....and you share this with us on the first day's anniversary of the Battle of Chickamauga! September 19, 1863. That is where my son and I are in my avatar. Today, he flies over Afghanistan serving for us.

God bless him!

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice relics you guys grabbed:icon_thumleft:

The Trio is out ground pounding again..

Blaze

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice recoveries Quindy. Between the Tennessee Trio and the Tennessee Quartet (well trio plus one NC solo) we should have the state well represented this year. Love reading your posts and your new video.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH boy, ya'll are off to a great hunting season! Still waiting on the last cutting of the year here for the good spots. Also enjoyed your video very much. You did good!
Congrats to the T-Trio!!
Nana
:hello:

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Way to go guys! Sorry we couldn't make it today but there will be other days ahead I'm sure. I knew you would dig a little on that spot and you did! Maybe in the next few weeks we can all hook up. Tennessee digger
Ps- Glad to see "The worlds most interesting relic hunter" back doing his thing!!!!!!!!

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Oh, and by the way, loved the video and the music. Good job. Tennessee digger

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds you guys! I'd love to take a trip some day and come hunt with you guys!

Valley Ranger

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2011
Shenandoah Valley
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ol' Marshall Tucker brings back a lot of memories for me Quindy - great job for your first video! Spielberg's got some competition. :icon_thumleft:

got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good job guys, looks like I will go out Thur. we got lots of rain so I got2dig hope to do half as good as you guy did. HH

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks Steve, Bill, Breezie, and OS. We had fun.

Jeff, it was more like a polio shirt. Thanks for your YouTube reply too & HH, Q.

TG, good luck on your hunt & we may just hook up sometime. HH, Q.

Richard (Old Stonewall) , thanks for your help and expertise with the video and Amen to your "God Bless" meant for Johnny Reb's son in the military. We appreciate his service and hope he gets home safe.

We're back JB. Stay tuned my friend & HH, Quindy.

Randy, I believe we have middle & east Tenn. covered Bud. HH to the East Tenn. Quartet, Q.

Thanks Nana and I appreciate your help with the video too. Fall is here Southern Belle. HH to you & Lisa, Q.

Donnie. maybe next week & I knew you would like the video. Don't make Dman's head any bigger than it is-LOL. Thanks my friend, Q.

We'll be here Matt if you get out this way. HH, Q.

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go guys , those are some awesome finds ! And I liked the video as well...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread