22 September 2012 ...Gold and fishing rod !

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi mates !
I was hunting in the sea water during the last two outings, but without much success ... it's a little late to the game in the water, have come storm surges and strong waves that carry sand and lost jewelry ...
Then Do a search satellite closed beaches by breakwaters where waves had not hit so hard ..... the sacrifice and good work always bear fruit and could finally a small beach sheltered from the waves full of good finds, but not great beach , and when this is terminated end hunting in the water this year .. I have wanted to return to the Vineyard and get antiques. a strong signal and look fondé Sea in an object of black plastic and then pull the fishing rod came complete even with the brand Shimano (fishermen beach told me is very good brand) also a medal santa Elena, an ankle bracelet decorated with crystals and a steel ring with a brilliant but I have not taken the test and a 18k gold ring :hello2: ... coins and other things.

Hispan :hello:
Returtothesea2 a.JPG returntothesea2 c.JPG returntothesea2 d.JPG Returtothesea2 e.JPG Returtothesea2 b.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 5

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow!? love the rod & reel hope it's workable & is that bracelet cold? I love it! (oops meant gold) love edit! but want to show I'm not perfect.

Last edited:

generic username

Jul 7, 2008
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
ctx3030, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
those collapsible fishing pole are always handy to have, they dont take up any space and easy to whip out in a second to go fishing.

ossi

Nov 3, 2011
Pannonia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO INTERNATIONAL (Nel hunter)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gold Fishing ..:laughing7:

ossi

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow!? love the rod & reel hope it's workable & is that bracelet cold? I love it! (oops meant gold) love edit! but want to show I'm not perfect.

There are not diamonds .. but it's the most beautiful ankle bracelet That I hunted ... :wink:

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
those collapsible fishing pole are always handy to have, they dont take up any space and easy to whip out in a second to go fishing.
Yes! is very practical .. but I do not have the patience to fish ... my best hobby is metal detecting that requires a lot of walking and exercise .. fishing I get stressed a lot and fatten . :laughing7:

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds man.

U

umrgolf

Nice finds :occasion14: Congrats on the gold! I noticed you've been on the beach a lot lately.. Good luck when you return to the Vineyard fields :headbang:

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great way to end the year of water hunting, you have had a good one. I hope your vineyards are fruit full this year too.:hello2:
Happy hunting Hispan,
ZDD

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice finds hispan.not used to seeing beach finds from you

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds :occasion14: Congrats on the gold! I noticed you've been on the beach a lot lately.. Good luck when you return to the Vineyard fields :headbang:
You know ... here in the fields do not need good luck .. just go hunting and nothing else ... in the Sea is different ... it is much more difficult to find good things.

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great way to end the year of water hunting, you have had a good one. I hope your vineyards are fruit full this year too.:hello2:
Happy hunting Hispan,
ZDD

I'll still be at sea a few more days ... thanks.

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice finds hispan.not used to seeing beach finds from you

Do not show good beaches to hunt in the water ... just poor sand beaches ... here much pirate. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread