Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By SOLExDIGGERx808
  • 1 Post By SOLExDIGGERx808
  • 1 Post By SOLExDIGGERx808

Thread: Most of these finds i dont no much about but they look cool!HH=)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Started treasure hunting ever since i was a kid lost my digging habit until five years later...i love outdoor even if it's just hiking, i dive surf and metal detecting...been living here in Hawaii for the last seven years.

Sep 2012
    Hawaii
    Ace250 with a garret pro pin pointer and an old famous trail all stock coils.
    10 times
    So one day went metal detecting down at a local park near a lovely beach...the park was once a airstrip based here in the Big island of Hawaii on the west of kona...I learn from the locals it was abandoned in the 70's so I thought I'd give it a try...not bad for a park hunted over 20 years by different detectors so far I'm the only one with a ace250 around here all I see is bounty hunters Well hope everyone enjoy and thank you for stopping by aloha.stoppstoppingbylater

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3213426969.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	502.8 KB 
ID:	680500   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3005019426.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	479.6 KB 
ID:	680502   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1750232084.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	464.7 KB 
ID:	680503   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-694180069.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	520.7 KB 
ID:	680504   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-4200307466.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	364.2 KB 
ID:	680505  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3983839563.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	315.6 KB 
ID:	680506  
    Last edited by SOLExDIGGERx808; Sep 26, 2012 at 08:07 AM.

us
    May 2009
    NC USA
    Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT, Garrett Infinium
    688 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    You got a V nickel in Hawaii! Wow!

us
    Aug 2012
    Central Illinois
    Garrett AT Pro
    71 times
    Nice group of finds! One of my techniques for a site that has been pounded a lot is to "go where no man has gone before" and shoot for the high hangin' fruit!

us
    Feb 2012
    Mid-Tenn
    XLT
    422 times
    Relic Hunting
    COOL FINDS! You as Jim don put it have a V nickel, I just like to call them V-backs just me sounds cool I guess. Nice lock love them old locks!
    And the Jeffersons are very cool the dates on them and in Hawaii man very cool.
    And top button to the right of the lead is cool I got one way over here it Tennessee. The word on the ribon is ( SPECTEMURANDO) you can google button with that on it and find.
    I know that's what it is not to old but very cool.

Hang loose HH

us
    Started treasure hunting ever since i was a kid lost my digging habit until five years later...i love outdoor even if it's just hiking, i dive surf and metal detecting...been living here in Hawaii for the last seven years.

Sep 2012
    Hawaii
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by got2dig
    COOL FINDS! You as Jim don put it have a V nickel, I just like to call them V-backs just me sounds cool I guess. Nice lock love them old locks!
    And the Jeffersons are very cool the dates on them and in Hawaii man very cool.
    And top button to the right of the lead is cool I got one way over here it Tennessee. The word on the ribon is ( SPECTEMURANDO) you can google button with that on it and find.
    I know that's what it is not to old but very cool.

Hang loose HH
    Thanks buddy=) all the info on the button is true Aloha..I think my silver spoons are plated it reads international silver?? Well thanks again for the tips=)HH

got2dig likes this.

us

Sep 2012
    Hawaii
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmackin
    Nice group of finds! One of my techniques for a site that has been pounded a lot is to "go where no man has gone before" and shoot for the high hangin' fruit!
    I like that quote ill be sure to shoot for that high hanging fruit( ; HH

mrmackin likes this.

us
    Jul 2008
    Fenton MI
    Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
    31 times
    Coins/Jewlery & Relics
    Ive done well in the past with the 250 a yard that was hit hard for a few years with higher end detectors.
    Along with the fact that every detector is different, I also believe the soil is always moving churning everything up.

us
    Jan 2011
    Dalton,Ga.
    Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    448 times
    Gee Whizzzzzz! All the war nickles i can understand, But A 1884 "V" nickle Holy Cow!!...And a lot of other cool finds, I'm glad you put that Boogyman 's photo last ..Scared the bejeezus outta me! lol (joking).....................HH

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams-

us

Sep 2012
    Hawaii
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner61
    Gee Whizzzzzz! All the war nickles i can understand, But A 1884 "V" nickle Holy Cow!!...And a lot of other cool finds, I'm glad you put that Boogyman 's photo last ..Scared the bejeezus outta me! lol (joking).....................HH
    Lol yup that's me had to cover up the sun was getting the best of the boogeyman=) HH Aloha oh and the v nickel is a 1894.

CAN YOU DIG IT ! yes I can

Jul 2012
    Massachusetts
    GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
    570 times
    nice silver nickels. I still have not found a silver nickel

us

Sep 2012
    Hawaii
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer1111
    Keep swinging you will find that silver=) HH aloha.

us
    Feb 2012
    Mid-Tenn
    XLT
    422 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLExDIGGERx808 View Post
    Thanks buddy=) all the info on the button is true Aloha..I think my silver spoons are plated it reads international silver?? Well thanks again for the tips=)HH

Glad to help. Keep it up. Aloha.

us
    Feb 2012
    Mid-Tenn
    XLT
    422 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer1111 View Post
    When you do let me know.

Apr 2003
    Alberta
    Various Minelabs(5000, 2100, X-Terra 705), Falcon MD20, and the Tesoro Sand Shark for sniping underwater on cleaned bedrock.
    1813 times
    Metal detecting for gold and Surface Suction Sluicing, AKA Triple-S mining.
    Fun finds--nicely done!

All the best,

Lanny
    Nothin' quite as fun as chasin' sassy gold! http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/me...mysteries.html

us

Sep 2012
    Hawaii
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanny in AB
    Fun finds--nicely done!

All the best,

Lanny
    Thank you

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links