Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well my husband had a bid walk to do in Bakersfield in a city called Wasco and I tagged along b/c it helps him out on the carpool lane:laughing9:So he rewarded me by letting me do some detecting at Frasier Park:hello2:First time ever at this Park.This is where they did some of the filming for the Walton's Family:icon_thumleft:Got about 1-1/2 hour hunt,got a bracelet about 4 inches down,rang up @ 24:thumbsup:got this 25 coin from Costa Rica & new addition's to my used car lot:laughing7:I would so love to detect @ Tejon Ranch:gold-bracelet::goldtrophy::coins::goldcoin::2barsgold::tchest: so much history,it goes way back from the 1800's,maybe on my next trip out there yonder:hello2:I also found a quarter from my hometown:headbang:,,HH

Attachments

• photo-95.JPG
    photo-95.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 178
  • photo-96.JPG
    photo-96.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 172
  • photo-97.JPG
    photo-97.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 176
  • photo-98.JPG
    photo-98.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 163
  • photo-99.JPG
    photo-99.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 6

mrmackin

Aug 1, 2012
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome pictures!! Much respect!!:notworthy: I can't believe how much ground you cover, HH!:hello2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome pictures!! Much respect!!:notworthy: I can't believe how much ground you cover, HH!:hello2:

Trust me the sand is so much easier,but i still have fun:icon_thumright:thanks,,HH:hello:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice beach there, i can see the good target.
weise.gif

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I came here lookin for somethin
I couldn't find anywhere else
Hey, I'm not tryin to be nobody
Just want a chance to be myself
I've spent a thousand miles detectin(little change here)
Yes I've worn blisters on my heels
Tryin to find me somethin better
Here on the streets of Bakersfield-- Buck and Dwight

(You keep lookin, you'll keep findin)

Last edited:

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt ! Where I live we are not allowed to metal detect parks according to there rules even though I pay taxes for the parks the county government says no metal detecting no diggin on any park property

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds Kiana.:icon_thumleft:

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great day of hunting !
Glen

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice hunt ! Where I live we are not allowed to metal detect parks according to there rules even though I pay taxes for the parks the county government says no metal detecting no diggin on any park property
Awe,that's too bad,:sad10:well maybe you can find Treasures else where,,HH:hello:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you enjoyed yourself,Thanks for sharing!!

HH John

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your husband sounds like a hard worker, does he like md'ing at all?:zoom:

The answer is yes my husband is a hard worker,:thumbsup:he own's his own company.He builds cell cites,like fake palm trees,monuments,antenna's,electrical.He goes in and takes care of the bid walks and paper works.He wants to travel,me I'm not much of a traveler,but I go along b/c that's one of the things he likes to do,but once I get there I so enjoy myself and glad we went,besides playing golf and riding motorcycle is his hobby:icon_thumright:
So I took up golfing and we golf together,but I need to take lessons on riding motorcycle,because first of all he has parkinson's and he use to pack me but one day as we where going to church we fell off the bike.I think he stopped to quickly and we lost balance and we fell,thank goodness we didn't get hurt. We quickly lifted the heavy bike up so fast,so now he says he can't pack me anymore,his parkinson's is creeping up on him:sad10:It is what it is so that's why I do the things he loves to do.:occasion14:He loves a good Gin Martini,so he tells people he makes the best martini,I say actually he makes a good vibrator:laughing9::laughing7::laughing9:opps sorry peoples..He doesn't want me to work,but for me I love to work,by trade I'm a bartender and food server.I like it,because you get to meet all sorts of people:hello2:,so every time I try to get a job,he's telling me we're gonna go here and there.It would be hard for me to hold down a job,because he likes to go places,I'm still looking, but in the mean time I do catering because I so love to cook ,bake and bartend for parties:occasion18:
He tried metal detecting,and he doesn't like it,its not for him,but he supports me and I in return supports him:love6::love3::love8:He will drop me off at the beach or at times just stay with me about 2-3 hours.He takes walks on the beach or reads or works on his computer,he says he just loves being with me:wav::love1:
So when he has bid walks I go with him especially when its near the beaches:hello2:,Sorry I'm just a chatter box,must be my Portuguese in me:laughing9:,,HH photo-100.JPG photo-101.JPG photo-102.JPG

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds and a nice story.............Good looking bikes as well....................HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions