Great 2 weeks of mding

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: Well Im totally shocked on the coins and relics I've found in the last 2 weeks. Mostly after school and weekends that I have been mding. The best finds has been a park thats been giving ever since Ive started. So far the oldest coin from that park is the 1859-O 1/2 then the 1876 5c and 1- 1917 Merc dime and 2 wheaties adn the CB token.. The others where found here and there and I have lost track of where I got them. The marbles are from a dig/ bottle site I been doing. Did find 2 old Mo Valley soda bottles in the mix and tons of other stuff and its very old also.

Attachments

• 2 weeks loot.jpg
    2 weeks loot.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 108
  • marbles.jpg
    marbles.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 2

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great assortment of coins! Those marbles are neat too...I always like finding them rather than losing them. Some of those look old.

enjoy the hunt,
cc

generic username

Jul 7, 2008
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
ctx3030, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
envious of the mercs :notworthy:

i too am slowly getting a collection of old marbles too, except i just happen to find mine by luck. walking through a old town and spotting one aside the road of a old school, crawlspace of the house, digging a clad coin and finding a marble, buried in a rock pile lol.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW.....did ya hear me.....try again ...WOOOOOW....:icon_thumleft:

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really Great 2 Weeks! Love the coins, tokens and marbles! Way To Go! :icon_thumlefft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread