7 rings the last 2 weeks! 68 for the year....

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL

Attachments

• RINGS TODAY 002.JPG
    RINGS TODAY 002.JPG
    364.4 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 11

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! Congratulations!!!!

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Seven precious metal rings AND they're BEAUTIFUL! We'll all be rooting for you to hit 100 by end of year! So far in my two years detecting sparse beaches & parks, I've dug only 4 silver rings, one from Thailand having nine sparkling little stones. And one especially happy day I found a pretty Irish ring for a young woman who'd bought it in Dublin and then lost it on our CA beach the same day that I was out detecting. Since I'm too wobbly to go detecting in our waves, I'm looking forward to some extra-low winter tides to find more silver jewelry and maybe my first gold! HH Andi

OP
OP
Iskuli

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Good luck with low tides!

Winter is here before we know it. Happy hunting & I hope you find a GOLD ring!

Seven precious metal rings AND they're BEAUTIFUL! We'll all be rooting for you to hit 100 by end of year! So far in my two years detecting sparse beaches & parks, I've dug only 4 silver rings, one from Thailand having nine sparkling little stones. And one especially happy day I found a pretty Irish ring for a young woman who'd bought it in Dublin and then lost it on our CA beach the same day that I was out detecting. Since I'm too wobbly to go detecting in our waves, I'm looking forward to some extra-low winter tides to find more silver jewelry and maybe my first gold! HH Andi

coinhound

Sep 26, 2012
Northwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra VX3, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Whites Prizm 5G, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It just dosn't get any better than that . Very nice finds.

Coinhound

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you told before. You only count Gold, Silver and Titanium, is that right? Or do you count all rings?
My count this year is 28 rings total, 4 Gold, 9 Silver. Not likely to get 100 this year, but watch out next year. LOL.
You are a great hunter.

gold rings-36
silver rings-29
titanium rings-3

OP
OP
Iskuli

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Yep, I only count the precious metals; however, I love finding all of the jewelry. Including the other kinds of rings, I am at 117 for the year. Setting goals is a great way to be excited all year. I have some white whales too! I haven't found an american gold coin. I want to find another 3 cent piece. Platinum WITH diamonds. And the list goes on......

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG,those are just awesome ring finds:icon_thumright::wav::wav::weee:,,HH:hello:

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome ring haul.:leprechaun-hat:

Fix

Oct 17, 2012
Southern California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, I'm new to this site. This is the first metal detecting site I've joined. I found this site by looking to see who's found the most rings. Come to find out it's not me. lol
I haven't been keeping as close track as you. But I've found 22 gold, unknown silver, no platinum. A bunch of kids rings. All totaling 115 in 2012. I better get out there if I want to catch you. =)
--
Great job by the way!

OP
OP
Iskuli

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Welcome to this site. It's a great place to get some inside skinny on hunting tools and techniques. I have learned a ton from this website and its members. Like you, I LOVE jewelry. I think coming up with yearly goals is a great way to stay motivated. Good luck and happy hunting!

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow. very impressive. I hope you hit your goals on finding those elusive finds.

Where are you hunting mostly? my areas aren't producing like that lol
tot lots around here stink :) not much else.

OP
OP
Iskuli

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Thanks! I love lake hunting. I just find old swimming holes and hunt them. As a mom, my time is limited, so I choose the lake because digging and covering it back up is quick compared to hunting in the grass.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lake hunting. that is very cool. I just bought a new detector that can go in water. I have to get to the lakes and swim holes....before you scarf up all the rings :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread