Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Field hunt..1910 Fireman's Assoc. badge...silver...indians

Still waiting on more of my fields to be cut, seems like they are cutting all the ones I have already hunted several times. So had no choice but to hunt those fields again. Thursday nite, BadJim, came to hunt one with me, and he had 3 crusty indians and all I had was the one flat button. Then finally I got a silver dime, in the field all I could see was the back said "one dime" I was praying it was a seated because the newest coin ever out of this site so far was a 1884 indian

Got home washed it off, and go figure, it was a 1906 barber dime! Oh well I will take a barber anyday, just expected it to be a seated!

Friday Jim came over again and we hit another field I hunted 4-5 times last year, it gave up a dozen indians, shield nickel, sterling knife and much more this spring before planting, was hoping there was more left. My very first signal in the field was 12-44 and I dug halfway to china it felt like to get this lil badge, sure glad I didn't give up!!! This has to be the coolest thing this field has gave up so far!

Jim nailed 2 indians and and couple buttons, then shortly before leaving, I got 2 really crusty indians, 1893, 1895.

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

Upvote 3

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to say I don't like barbers, but I would take the badge and be quite content with it! Super find in my book!

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought the badge was cool :icon_thumleft:

Nooberz

Nov 16, 2010
Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome badge! Sucks the dime wasn't a seated, but your right. Nothing wrong with a barber!

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Thanks for Sharing!!

HH John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread