Garret Propointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice barbers!

ggossage

May 18, 2009
Eastern Nebraska
Jeepmn,
5-silver days are awesome in my area--good job! Not sure if some of your coins came out of the ground with the rub marks on them, but if you're rubbing the dirt off them when they come out of the ground, I'd recommend you use a different method to get the dirt off--you can literally rub hundreds, if not thousands of dollars off a coin. Take some water with you and pour it on the coin, or just wait until you get home to properly clean. Just my two cents. Good luck.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

coinhound

Sep 26, 2012
Northwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra VX3, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Whites Prizm 5G, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice pieces of silver there mate. I generally keep my thoughts to myself but I need to agree with the aforementioned statement about cleaning. You must be very careful. If you had a key date coin you would have probably distroyed it. I'd hate to see you go though that the hard way.

Coinhound

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds. congrats :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread