16 October 2012 ....Gold,Silver and Cobalt rings !

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello hunters!:hello:

This is the result of my last six hours of hunting in the water ... I can not go hunting every day because of the Waves ... Today I have a 18k wedding ring, a silver ring 925 and a strange color ring (to give the test density metal with a very strange machine to metal that was done .. and gave 8.84 which is the number of Cobalt , here is strange to see a ring made with cobalt :icon_scratch: ... certainly tried to imitate the silver .. but I realized that the color is more grayish metal ..) ... also coins, keys, and other things ....

Athesea2012 010.JPG Cthesea2012 013 - copia.JPG Bthesea2012 024.JPG Cthesea2012 004.JPG Dthesea2012 006.JPG

Upvote 4

70monte68

Aug 8, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Nice finds!!

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, 18k is always good! Zadig & Voltaire are the English Retailers who banned Chinese people from their shop! - lol.

Glad you are finding some good things, good luck Nuggy

OP
OP
HISPAN

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds, 18k is always good! Zadig & Voltaire are the English Retailers who banned Chinese people from their shop! - lol.

Glad you are finding some good things, good luck Nuggy
Zadig $ voltaire is a French , not a well known brand in my country, that the bracelet was thrown into the sea by some Chinese ... well done ! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions