Apr 16, 2012
LaGrange Park, Il
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A new machine and it's a world of difference! Here's today's best find

Went out today to a spot I have pounded with the Bounty Hunter pioneer 101, only this time I took my new Ace 250. I have logged about 6 total hours with this machine so far and have pulled 2 wheats and this...... warnicklel1.JPG warnicklel1 (5).JPG

Gotta say I am so much happier with the Ace 250 than I was with the BH. A world of difference!

Upvote 5

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Change is always hard for me. Good luck with your new machine and welcome to t-net. The finds will come quicker as you learn more spots.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds!! I got an ace 250 on the way, will be my first detector... hope I can find some nice coins as well... HH

ragu

Dec 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
The ace 250 is what I have been using! Its a fun simple machine but like with everything else you will have to learn it. I'm still working out the bugs with it.... and by that I mean my own bugs! :D

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you will like your ace 250, yesterday I was able to go out to a neighborhood park for about 45 minutes before it got dark. A man there asked about the detector I was using (AT PRO), said he considered buying one in the $100 or less range, I told him , if your are going to use it- to spend a little more money, you wont regret it. We threw some different coins on the ground and let him here the difference in the basic bell tone and the sounds in the pro mode, he was quite impressed. good luck digging

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice nickle, is that galena it is leaning against?

I've had my Ace 250 almost a month now. I've found 1 dime, 3 pennies, and a 5.5 gram silver pendant so far. I have to drive a few hours to hunt any profitable areas but I still search close to home daily/hourly and have a blast even digging scrap. You never know what you're gonna find...

When treasure found equals the value of an AT Pro, I'll upgrade and keep the 250 and the treasure...

treasure is where you find it,
cc

mo dirt diggin

Sep 3, 2012
Souteast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, 950 Coil, 4x6 eclipse coil, DX-1, Bullseye 2 pinpointer, Pro pointer, Lesche Sampson 31inch.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new machine :hello2: Nice finds :icon_thumleft:

coinhound

Sep 26, 2012
Northwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra VX3, Fisher 1280X Aquanaut, Whites Prizm 5G, Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new machine and nice finds. The finds will continue to get better as you learn to understand what your machine is trying to tell you. Have patience and concentrate each time you use the Ace and the secrets will be revealed. Good luck.

Coinhound

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think only one person spotted that you found a war nickel--SILVER!! Congrats on a sweet find.

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds! you're going to love that machine.. It will pay for itself in no time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread