North Shore Hunting GOLD.....

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Connected very, very, early this morning with Leprechaun... did I mention very early?.....:laughing7: got to his house, and he showed me a few goodies from the past that he had found... ( very impressive ).... we headed out into the early light, and got to a sight just as the rain was ending.... ten minutes into the hunt, I see him giving me the finger.... ring finger that is... a sterling ring I 'm thinking? he has to test it... I was getting coins on top of the flats... didn't even have to dig them... walked a little further, and I got an antique spoon... It was a deep signal, and sounded good.... Got a real nice pewter button, and then out in the water I look down, and rite on top of the smaller rocks, was a GOLD signet ring with an ( M ) on the face....tested 10 K....:hello2: about an hour went by with coins for the both of us.... I see Leprechaun making a B-Line towards me.... and sure enough, it seems that he had himself another ring.... this time it looked to be GOLD with 3 stones, two of wich were missing.... He has to test it.... Good luck... I'm pulling for you buddy, in hopes that it is Gold...:notworthy: I went back to the mud flats and BANG another ring off the top of the mud.... but it turned out to be a fake junker after extensive testing.... Gold plated with a few cubies in it.... :BangHead: Fixed Gold (1).JPG Fixed Gold (2).JPG North Shore (1).JPG North Shore (4).JPG North Shore (8).JPG

Upvote 2

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds!!

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest: