gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In this topic I will show pics of the coins and other my finds. Welcome to Russia!
Here one of my first finds. Are found in the village where I have a country house
(in photos one coin is represented. But in different foreshortenings.)

"Polushka" 1735 - my first coin.
ΠŸΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡˆΠΊΠ°-1735-230612.jpg
Ring - the end of the 19th century (copper+gold)
ΠŸΠ΅Ρ€ΡΡ‚Π΅Π½ΡŒ-230612.jpg
Star of a headdress of the soldier of red army 1924
Π—Π²Π΅Π·Π΄Π°-красноа&#10.jpg

Upvote 22
OP
OP
gabberbob

gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long time I couldn't write on Tnet.
Several times I went on places of the former villages. I will show the most interesting finds.

Ρ„ΠΈΠ±ΡƒΠ»Π°-Ρ„ΠΈΠ½ΡƒΠ³Ρ€-30052013.jpg
Fino-ugorsky "fibula" - decoration 8-10 of century of our era. Fino-Ugra - tribes of people occupying the territory of our country.

Ρ‡Π΅ΡˆΡƒΠΉΠΊΠΈ-Π“Ρ€ΠΎΠ·Π½ΠΎ&#10.jpg
"Scales" - the first Russian money. Were minted of copper and silver. In this photo the false coin - copper also is covered with silver.

ΠžΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-180613.jpg
copper ring of 18-19 centuries with drawing, a ceramic small weight and the broken button.

крСстик-190613.jpg
Christian cross. Crucifixion.
Copper alloy, molding.
It is made: XV-XVI century.
39x22 mm

сталин-070713.jpg
Badge with I.V.Stalin's image. Stalin - the Russian governor in the period of 1924 β€” 1953. The badge is made: 1930th years

10-ΠΊΠΎΠΏ-1826-070713.jpg
10 kopeks of 1826. With a "wide" crown. In perfect tune the similar coin was on sale at auctions at the price of 1000-1500 dollars. Unfortunately, my coin is far from an ideal and costs no more than 100 dollars.

Π€Π°Ρ€Ρ„ΠΎΡ€-140714.jpg
Part of a porcelain cup of the period 1890-1910. At the bottom of a cup the eagle - a symbol of the Russian Empire and a surname of the manufacturer is represented

ΠžΠ±Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΎΠΊ-140713.jpg
Silver icon of two Russians sacred: Sergy Radonezhsky Miracle man and Chernigov Mother of God
(19 century)

Π–Π΅Ρ‚ΠΎΠ½-ΠΏΡƒΡˆΠΊΠΈΠ½-140713.jpg
Medal - a counter. 100 years made in memory since the birth of the well-known Russian writer A.S. Pushkin. Alexander Pushkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and Some pics of the russian nature
IMG_20130623_140937.jpg IMG_20130530_192926.jpg IMG_20130530_192921.jpg IMG_20130707_110639.jpg IMG_20130623_181559.jpg

dieselfool

Dec 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So much history there! Outstanding finds. And your country appears to be gorgeous. Thanks!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Fascinating, thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
gabberbob

gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I welcome all hunters at this forum! I want to tell about a situation in my country. In August of this year, our idiotic government adopted the law on a ban of all types of search of treasures and ancient things age of 100 years.
Now, if the police catches the hunter with the metal detector and finds, the penalty from 7000 to 20000 dollars or 2 years of imprisonment will be imposed.
It is authorized to dig only on a sea beach and on a river beach. Provided that the beach isn't located near the state archaeological object.
Idiocy of adoption of this law that I have no right to dig out old 100 years of a thing, even on my site near the house.
The law was created to stop theft of archeological finds on archaeological objects. But made nothing for protection of archaeological object. In our country it is simpler to forbid, than to make the correct solution.
Sadly to realize that I am the citizen of the country with the idiotic government.

But we won't long and I will show the finds made before adoption of law.
Part of a fastener
застёТка-.jpg

decorative disk about enamel
диск-эмаль-0.jpg

Christian crosses. The first - a bronze alloy with tin. The second - silver. 17-18 century
крСстики-2-0.jpg

Decoration of a horse harness - the 18th century.
ΠΊΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π°-013.jpg

The first Russian coins - silver. 17th century. They very small, diameter: 5-8 mm, thickness: 1 mm
Ρ‡Π΅ΡˆΡƒΠΉΠΊΠ°-И5А-3.jpg
Π§Π΅ΡˆΡƒΠΉΠΊΠ°-3.jpg

The Russian buttons "weight" and a cuff link with blue glass and an ornament "star". 17-18 century.
ΠΏΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΡ†Ρ‹-Π³ΠΈΡ€ΡŒΠΊ&#10.jpg
ΠΏΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΡ†Π°-Π³ΠΈΡ€ΡŒΠΊ&#10.jpg

Rings of 18-17-16 centuries.
ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡΡ‚Π΅Π½ΡŒ-ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΡŒ-3.jpg
ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡΡ‚Π΅Π½ΡŒ-ΠΏΡ‚ΠΈΡ†Π°-3.jpg
ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡΡ‚Π΅Π½ΡŒ-Π±Π΅Π·-03.jpg

These are photos of my finds. If you have questions of my finds or of history of my country, I with pleasure will answer all your questions.
ΠžΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-3.jpg
ΠžΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-2.jpg
ΠžΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-0.jpg
ΠžΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-.jpg

Russian ancient keylock. 17 century.
Π·Π°ΠΌΠΎΠΊ-03.jpg

Thanks for viewings and interest to my posts.

MT_Joe

Feb 22, 2013
Ferndale, Montana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
Im so sorry to hear about the new law. We have a government made of old fools as well. Im going to miss your postings!

OP
OP
gabberbob

gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Help please! How many cost Morgan 1884 V.F.?

OP
OP
gabberbob

gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pfufff! Long time I couldn't write on Tnet. Sorry my friends! The law forbidding any MD huntingin my country still works. But I will show you some new finds.
here shock element of an ancient silicon gun of the period 1710-1750. "Brown Bess" had a similar part.
ΠΊΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠΊ-18-Π²Π΅ΠΊ-251113.jpg

OP
OP
gabberbob

gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day, friends! Unfortunately I didn't manage to process the photo for the report at the end of 2013 and now I can't upload the picture in annual finds forum. I will show the report for 2013 here :)

in 2013 I bought a new metalodetector Deus with the big coil.
At first it was difficult for me to understand his signals, but now I show good results and I derive more pleasure from our hobby.
Again we went to old villages and places of the former settlements of the period of 5-19 centuries and had many interesting finds.
Finds of this year/season and the description in details you can read in the previous messages of this thread here
later I will show photos of the report for 2013

Last edited:
OP
OP
gabberbob

gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It`s all my finds for 2013 year.

Imperial and soviet copper coins
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-Ρ€ΠΎΡΡΡ‹ΠΏΡŒ.jpg

First silver coins of Russia. On the right some copper and false coins.
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-Ρ‡Π΅ΡˆΡƒΠΉΠΊΠΈ.jpg

Silver coins
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-сСрСбро.jpg

Soviet coins fnd russian coins, minted after 1961 year.
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΌΠ΅Π½.jpg

Soviet coins. Mint before 1961 year.
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-совСты.jpg

All coins for this year
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-дСньги.jpg

Bullets & old handmade bullets
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-ΠΏΡƒΠ»ΠΈ.jpg

Buttons 16-19 centuries
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-ΠΏΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΡ†Ρ‹.jpg

Rings, broken rings & copper weddinds rings 9-15-19 century
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-пСрстни.jpg

Christian crosses
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-крСстики.jpg

Decoration of a horse harness
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-ΠΊΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π°.jpg

Π‘lay ceramics with ornaments
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-ΠΊΠ΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΈΠΊΠ°.jpg

badges, buckles, slips
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΊΠΈ.jpg

metal parts for ancient things: knives, jewelry, oil lamp, women's clothing, tweezers, thimble, metal ware
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-ТСстянки.jpg

Iron things (nail, arrow tips, knife, element of an ancient gun)
ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ-ΠΆΠ΅Π»Π΅Π·ΠΎ.jpg

If you have questions of my finds or of my country, I with pleasure will answer your questions.
Thanks for watching of my thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread