Yesterdays Finds

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Hi all,
I'm new here. I got out yesterday. I am taking advantage of the warm weather and the ground not being frozen yet. This will most likely be my last weekend of woods hunting. Here are a couple pictures of the finds from a spot that has been very kind to me. The first one is all my keepers just after taking them out of my pouch. The second is the same pile after rinsing them in the kitchen sink. The last picture is all my iron and other finds. I will post some detailed pics after I get everything cleaned up. Thanks for looking.
Ed-

Attachments

• Dsc01975.jpg
    Dsc01975.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 595
  • Dsc01978.jpg
    Dsc01978.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 602
  • Dsc01976.jpg
    Dsc01976.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the before and after pic - looks like an interesting pile of stuff to sort through. Thanks for sharing and HH/NS

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Alot of nice old relics there.

Get back to use when all is cleaned up.

HH Jer

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
thats a big pile of relics! looks like you did a bit of digging!

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
nice pile ' o relics i would be happy w\ any one of those . Are you searching a farm feild ?

Acevillav

Blind.In.Texas

Bronze Member
Sep 1, 2006
Lone Star State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
enhh said:
Hi all,
I'm new here. I got out yesterday. I am taking advantage of the warm weather and the ground not being frozen yet. This will most likely be my last weekend of woods hunting. Here are a couple pictures of the finds from a spot that has been very kind to me. The first one is all my keepers just after taking them out of my pouch. The second is the same pile after rinsing them in the kitchen sink. The last picture is all my iron and other finds. I will post some detailed pics after I get everything cleaned up. Thanks for looking.
Ed-
Sweet. Very nice relics in there and welcome to the club.

Laater...

OP
OP
Ed-NH

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
acevillav said:
nice pile ' o relics i would be happy w\ any one of those . Are you searching a farm feild ?

Acevillav

Hi Acevillav, the spot I hunted for all this stuff was near some water in the woods. Apparently there must have been some CW action there. I found lots of CW relics and some eagle buttons and stuff. I thought this place would have been hit hard over the years and never had the desire to try hunting it. I got bored over Thanksgiving week vacation and gave it a try. It's all 5" coil hunting and 75% null. My large coil could not even function in that area. I guess everyone in the past must have gave up shortly after their stock coils hit the ground. I lucked out on this one ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread