sacuts

Greenie
Nov 10, 2011
Pawnee City, Ne.
Detector(s) used
AT PRO , Whites CoinMaster Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got to search two old ghost towns this past 2 weeks. BookWalter & Violet NE. It was nice to dig something other than bottle caps!!! have lots of nice find in the camera but can't find the cord to up load photos. one item i found was a buckle (union officers sword buckle) so, I stole an image off of E-bay. From what research I could find thier may have been a silver wreath that was on the buckle. may have been remove by the owner needing some quick cash during hard times..
$T2eC16VHJIYE9qUcNklRBQkW6OWhqw~~60_12.jpg other items found 1911,14 barber dime, liberty nickle part date 188?(very worn), 3 wheats 1914,30,? Silver plated ladys compact w/chian sivler plated ring 2 small stones large one missing, $1 grocery store token from the town I live in. It closed in the early 1900's, a sm. school bell no handle (silver plated),lock face plate (Diamond 6 Lever), 1900's colth baseball (good condition) and about 50lbs of scrap:laughing7: lots more ground to search. Hope to find camear cord soon to post pics.:BangHead: H.H.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions