No silver but found some interesting items!!

bethisa2j

Sep 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to an old park yesterday and old school house today and some other random areas we wanted to try. For all my hours of hunting about 16 or 17 in the past two days...no silvers!! Bummer!!

But I don't want to be a Negative Nancy so I figured I will show some of my interesting finds anyhow.

1. A Teddy Roosevelt commemorative coin.

2. A 1920 Wheat. I was surprised it was so old because it's in pretty good shape.

3. An old button.

4. A 45 adaptor - See link about it - pretty interesting - The 45 Adaptor « Musica Joyaria! = ARChive of Contemporary Music

I found lots of other clad coins so all in all I know how to find coins just struggling with silver finds of late.

Rob, however, did very well in the sliver department today: He found a 1911 Barber Dime, 1957 Canadian silver dime, a mans 10k gold ring with tiger eye gem, some other kind of ring (not sure if it is silver or not), a 1945 Merc and a 1929 wheat penny amongst some other clad and wheats. Very good day for him!! I will include some pictures of our finds (sorry some of the pics are duplicates). Enjoy your upcoming week!! Happy Veteran's Day!! :)

Rob's Finds.jpg 11112012_Finds (420x315) (2).jpg

PS: What beautiful gorgeous weather we had in the Cleveland area this past weekend!!!

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds you guys did a lot of hunting. If Rob is finding all the silver leave him at home. Haha just kidding. The silver will come as you are finding everything else. Good I.d on the 45 adapter. Interesting as you said.
Good luck be safe.
HH
TnMtns

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good work for you and Rob.. I like the man's ring Rob found... That Teddy Roosevelt coin looks cool also..Both of you put in a lot of hours this weekend..We had great temps here in Wisconsin over the weekend also... Hope we both get a few more weeks in before the snow covers the ground.. Shane

bobcat

Aug 18, 2012
nebraska
Detector(s) used
whites - eagle 2 sl, eagle spectrum, xlt, dfx, V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like good hunting to me. congrats on the finds. hope you find many more! bobcat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread