Nice pile of change and ring #4..

Hawgwild

Oct 29, 2012
Shreveport, LA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing special but hit a couple of schools and tot lots this morning. Need to clean the coins but don't believe any are silver. Still looking for my first silver coin. This makes ring #4. First two were 10K gold but this and the last are just bronze or copper. Other stuff is just children's jewelry.

Had my Ace 250 for a couple of weeks now and very pleased with it. This stuff is definitely addictive...lol

md3.jpg

Upvote 1

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Hawgwild. Nice hunt! Looks like you are getting the hang of your Ace 250. I love mine and it always has something new to teach me.
Nick

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul on the coins and gold so far HH and be shure to check the coins I had 2 mercurey dimes caked with crude and cleaned them with a drum cleaner and wow it was a shock cause I sure thought it was all clad coins

OP
OP
Hawgwild

Hawgwild

Oct 29, 2012
Shreveport, LA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all for looking and got them soaking now. Maybe I'll get lucky with that silver. One school is at least 40 years old so maybe I'll get lucky..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread