Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....no call from my digging buddy so I decided to go on my own.....almost as Marie wanted to get out for some fresh air and a cup of hot white chocolate. I immediately agreed slipping in that the AT Pro was in the trunk!
A stop at Starbucks. Got robbed! $4.50 for a hot chocolate. After that it was a quick drive to a local playing field where I limped to the trunk and fired up the Pro. What about Marie you ask? She was going to be occupied reading. Sure the car windows were going to get "steamy!"
002-27.jpg

So dig I did till the knee gave out or I got quota. Quota won this time. So we packed up and I did that literally throwing this nifty bag in the trunk. Some one will get use of it.
001-45.jpg

While I get use of this coinage of the realm added to the next trip to the UK fund.
003-35.jpg

Got home feeling kind of done out when Marie informed me it was her father's birthday...so home a quick change and out the door.
Happy 74 me bouy! Of course the "Gipper" got in the act with the birthday bouy!
008-20.jpg

Upvote 1

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Good post, Les! .. looks like the day provided fun for everybody!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ha! Your post made me smile.Happy birthday to your FIL.

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your bag you found looks like a good storage bag for a 4.5 inch sniper coil and you got your money back for the Starbucks, you had a good day.
ZDD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread