Sterling ,Sterling ,Sterling & Gold today !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Took advantage the the mild weather today. I had spotted a couple of smaller beaches last week, that I wanted to take a peek at. Went to beach number one, with only a few coins, and a broken toe ring, I was out of there within a half hour, looked like someone beat me to it... A few scoop marks were still showing. Beach number 2 wasn't much better. I had a few coins all clad. No oldies there either... I jumped in the truck and on my way out, I saw a small dirt road that lead down to a very small beach area. The tide was on it's way out. Hey what the heck I'm here, might as well try it. Bang , fist coin was a mercury dime... woo hoo... within the first 25 minutes, I had 3 silvers and one of them was a nice antique wedding band ... By this time, I slowed to a snails pace, and started to overlap coils..... Bang, a nice 1904 Barber Quarter... Then another antique Sterling Ring with an (L) on the face.... Turned around and then a low tone....could it be? yes a nice Gold wedding band... OK now I knew this place was virgin... A couple more silvers and 2 more sterling rings and it was getting dark... Back at it tomorrow to see what I can salvage from that very small place.... Merry Christmas and Happy Hunting DSCF0014.JPG DSCF0016.JPG Sterling Rings (3).JPG Sterling Rings (4).JPG Sterling Rings (5).JPG Sterling Rings (6).JPG Sterling Rings (7).JPG Sterling Rings (9).JPG Sterling Rings (10).JPG Sterling Rings (2).JPG

Upvote 5

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, seeing all your finds, the way the silver looks coming out, the glimmer of the gold. It brings back some fond memories of when I used to water hunt. It's been ages since I've done a proper water hunt.

Thanks for sharing!

HH!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great going on the gold and the silver....hoping you get more tomorrow.

Regards + HH

Bill

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet Goobala-Moobala!!! :notworthy: Congrats on the Gold and Silver Tickets!!!! :occasion14:

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice !

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Can't wait till the next visit... There has to be more Gold there...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread