Always check rooms before you leave your old residence for the last time

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, hope your all having a good day, and had some great finds! Well, it's wednesday, 2 more days and Chug has 4 days off, yeah!
hello2.gif
Hopefully we will be able to get out and hunt for a bit, I still haven't found my first gold yet, I'm determined to find something! Chug as you know does maintenance at a large apt complex, well, yesterday he had to go to another property to help out the guy, as he was behind in his work. Chug gets there, and the guy shows him the empty apartments. They went in one, and as Chug is checking the bathroom, there they were, hanging on the mirror!
headbang.gif
DSCF1327.JPG Yep, pearls, and they are real! They were the ONLY thing left in the apartment!
notworthy.gif
I have always wanted some, and now I do! They are safely around my neck, and I'm happily enjoying them! They hit another apartment, and the other guy handed this to Chug, DSCF1328.JPG DSCF1331.JPG DSCF1335.JPG DSCF1333.JPG the other guy wasn't interested in it, but Chug sure was! It is silver, and it's child sized, there is a extremely faint mark on the back, and we know it's old. It's very well made, and will be fun to try and find info on! Chug, you totally rock, and I appreciate and love you so much! Thanks for reading, take care, stay safe and HH! Red
hello.gif

Upvote 1

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds indeed... I've always wanted the job of cleaning out old apts and being able to keep everything that was left behind.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds indeed... I've always wanted the job of cleaning out old apts and being able to keep everything that was left behind.

It's not always A Great Job, Sorting thru someone's suff after they Get Evicted, But first You Have to Capture The 2 Cats, Then Bag up All of the Clothes Covered In Cat poop and Pee!!! Just One of the Grosser Ones!!!

Then Going thru the Guys Apt That Was an IV Drug User Trying Not to Get Poked By A Dirty Seringe!!!

If You want More Example's Just Ask I Got Some Heart Breakers!!!

Last edited:

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not always A Great Job, Sorting thru someone's suff after they Get Evicted, But first You Have to Capture The 2 Cats, Then Bag up All of the Clothes Covered In Cat poop and Pee!!! Just One of the Grosser Ones!!!

Then Going thru the Guys Apt That Was an IV Drug User Trying Not to Get Poked By A Dirty Seringe!!!

If You want More Example's Just Ask I Got Some Heart Breakers!!!

Oh, I hear ya... I definitely didn't want to imply that it's all fun, games and treasure huntin'... In most cases I'm sure it's more work than anything + little "reward"... I know a few people who own properties that make some great scores and even I have left things behind that were of value and have told landlords to just keep them.

I actually did clean out a few places for someone about 15 years ago and one of them was a house that the tenants were breeding pit-bulls in for quite a while... They seemed to be "good" renters so the landlord never really paid much attention to the place until they decided to quit paying rent one day. Evidently there were around 12 or so pit-bulls that were never let outside [so neighbors wouldn't know] and they :censored: and :censored: all over the place like it was a huge litter box... You can imagine what that place smelled like during the cleanup. ???

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool score in your fav red, happy hunting you two

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do find some interesting Stuff, Red really enjoyed the New Air Conditioner, And All Of the Beads on a recent Eviction!!! Eviction's dont happen Often Most of the time They just Pack Up what they Want And Ship out on the Rent!!!

JT1080

Sep 17, 2012
Santa Clarita
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful bracelet!

My grandmother used to run an apartment complex. When I was younger I would help paint garage doors and I was rewarded one time with an old go-cart. It never worked and my parents weren't so happy when I brought it home. It was fun at times and a lot of hard work the rest.

Enjoy your new necklace and bracelet :)

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was helped Chug a bit when we had an empty apartment here where we live one time. The tenant left an old tatoo chair, about a gallon of blue ink in the new carpet and kitchen and dining room floors, and a 4 foot bong that was broken. Another tenant here used to hit his ex girlfreind, plus he did meth, and she did once in awhile, along with pot, when they moved, there was a huge area of carpet that had a bloodstain. There were drops of blood on the walls, thick greasy stains on the walls from smoking, and these are no smoking units. Yes sometimes you do get good stuff, but alot of the times it's a pain, and it can be so disgusting you will hurl. Thank goodness there are more good tenants than bad, but when you get them, omg. Red P.s. Both peices make great early presents!

Fix

Oct 17, 2012
Southern California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, I dug up a bracelet very similar to that about a year ago. The markings on my bracelet are also hard to see. I do believe it says, Hecho En Mexico. There's also a mark in the middle of the wording I can't make out.
You can see in the close up of the back that my bracelet is probably silver plated. You can see where the plate is worn off.
I hope this helps.

bracelett.jpg bracelettt.jpg hecho en mexico.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread