Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Im finally able to say I found Gold this year. I had a n awesome year last year finding over 12 gold rings and a few earrings. So when I got the AT PRo for Xmas last year, I figured I would be tearing it up.... Well, Not so much. I did find some great things , coins ive never found before..

My first :
Indian Head
Buffalo Nickel
V-Nickel
War Nickel

And with all these nickels, Never a piece of gold.

So Tejasdigger and I have been hitting a spot where they graded the land, and We ended up finding over 17 silvers, a V Nickel, and Buffalo, within a week. We had been meeting up there every day, and after all the great things we were finding, we saw thay they had formed up the area and layed the rebar down to pour the slab

So Tejas and I went around, specifially looking for Gold Targets and within the first 20 mins, I found this Gold womans college ring..I was stoked!!, I thought it was gonna be a dry year in the Gold Dept.,

We ended up leaving that day, and coming back on NYE, and again, we were both hunting for Gold hardcore, we were hitting over an area that we havent hunted that much, when out pops this beautful womans Gold/Diamond ring....I was in shock, 2 golds in 2 days, but I kinda felt bad, because Tejas hadnt found anything good yet.

We walked over to another area, and i was joking how i havent found any quarters, because this place is so loaded with coins, its impossble to dig them all, but i finally got a quarter target, and was totally supirsed to see it was a 1947 Quarter!!

I could tell Tejas was getting frustrated, and he walked to a different spot, about 15-20 mins later, I heard him and looked over and saw he had found a nice mens gold Nugget Ring!!

All and All, it was a great way to end the year, Out of all the Silver coins i found this year, more than 75% of them were found at this spot.

What really sucks is they will have all the concrete poured this week, So it looks like our Honey Hole is about to get filled in.

Hope Everyone has a Great 2013!!

Attachments

• 4c Ring.JPG
    4c Ring.JPG
    558.4 KB · Views: 272
  • Diamond Ring.JPG
    Diamond Ring.JPG
    437.6 KB · Views: 245
  • Diamond Ring 2.JPG
    Diamond Ring 2.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 233
  • Both Rings.JPG
    Both Rings.JPG
    457.8 KB · Views: 280
  • Quarter.JPG
    Quarter.JPG
    727.2 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 6
OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the Spot where we did so well......Before they formed it up ??? Graded.jpg

JT1080

Sep 17, 2012
Santa Clarita
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! Congrats on the gold. Here's to a lot more in 2013 :)

jcobb

May 23, 2008
Ft. Worth Tejas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer
Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
Awesome finds! At least you got those good targets before they were lost forever!
I recently got 2 gold rings and a silver ring from a field on the same day! man what a great feeling

HH

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful gold !

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your Golden Tickets!!! :occasion14:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go with the ATPro............I'm a po8t and don't know it....................HH

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds! At least you got those good targets before they were lost forever!
I recently got 2 gold rings and a silver ring from a field on the same day! man what a great feeling

HH
Thanks Man...it is a great site seeing anything gold in the hole..Congrats on your finds too!

BottleCapBandit

Nov 18, 2012
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace250 Ace350 Outlaw Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds man. That sux your sweet spot got ruined. Happy New Year.

LCNMgold

Apr 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in las cruces n.m.and. just got my first md and would love to hear some advice

SilverPirate

Dec 23, 2012
Boerne Tx.
Detector(s) used
New Minelab E-Trac with Sunray probe, Garrett Ace 350, Teknetics Delta, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sweet finds, keep it up into the new Year!

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Real nice little brother...:headbang:

OP
OP
Diggin-N-Dumps

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds man. That sux your sweet spot got ruined. Happy New Year.
Thanks!..and yea, this is what is it is looking like now...kinda hard to detect with all the rebar..but there are still a couple bare areas left

Formed1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread