Happy Trails Update Dec. 19, 06. Dollar Coin Found

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI All,

Gary and I got back to the Happy Trails site today and it was kinds chilly. In fact is some places at the site, there was frozen water on the ground. BRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!

Gary found a 2000 Gold Dollar, his first one. He also a 1941 Silver Quarter, 3 Roosevelt's 1948 D, 1951 & 1964. He also found a token with The Atlantic Shoe for men, fleet feet on the front and on the back The John Ro _ _ ls shoe for lucky men. Gary also found a sterling silver ring with a torques stone in it.

I found a 1957 Silver Quarter, 1946 Roosevelt dime and 1929 Mercury dime. I also found 1943 P War nickel. I also found 15 wheat penny's and a cheap ring.

Hopefully we will be able to get back to the site a few more times.

Hope you all have a few more days of hunting this winter also.

HH< Ringfinder

Attachments

• Gary\'s dollar coin 1.jpg
    Gary\'s dollar coin 1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 724
  • Gary\'s coins.jpg
    Gary\'s coins.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 725
  • Gary\'s shoe token 1.jpg
    Gary\'s shoe token 1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 715
  • Denny\'s silver.jpg
    Denny\'s silver.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 709
  • Denny Wheat\'s.jpg
    Denny Wheat\'s.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 706
Upvote 0
L

loganscott

Geez! How much more stuff are you going to pull from this site? Wish I had a site that good! Good finds !!!

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
i have found a few of the dollar coins this year,mostly in school yards.you guys are doing great down there,ill be down your way one of these days,have a few spots to hunt in bluffton and wapak...hh jon

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Nice job Denny and Gary. That shoe token is great! ;D Of coarse the silver is sweet too.

Sacagewea - I have found a couple of them. I'd take them all day. Cha-ching. :)

I'll be off soon for a week or so. We are planning to get out at least once to the Iceberg. Will probably hit another spot too.

Bob

Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice batch of goods again! Not even the Iceberg is as consistent with silver as the Happy Trails. Keep pullin the good stuff...HH!

OP
OP
ringfinder

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jonhls said:
i have found a few of the dollar coins this year,mostly in school yards.you guys are doing great down there,ill be down your way one of these days,have a few spots to hunt in bluffton and wapak...hh jon

Oh yeah, where at near Bluffton and Wapak. I live pretty close to Bluffton. LOL

Nate in Ohio said:
Nice batch of goods again! Not even the Iceberg is as consistent with silver as the Happy Trails. Keep pullin the good stuff...HH!

Yes Nate, we are still pulling silver out, but it's getting harder and harder to find. But there are so many more place to hunt at this site, so we hope to find more silver at those places. Hopefully we will have some more good days to hunt. Hope you, Dan, and your dad have a great day at the Iceberg this coming week.

HH all! Ringfinder

the.silver.standard

Dec 10, 2006
Lowell, MA
Have yet to find the dollar coin- I can just imagine the solid 'ding' you get with one of those. We need to go the way of Canada and have the Loonie and Toonie!!

Nice finds, and nice Superclad!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread