St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
Got out and hit a spot near the Kennesaw Battle Field. It has been really hard with my Safari but I started getting an ear for it today. Found the first regular bullet (not sure what cal.) within 5 mins of starting. It was the only one that gave me a good solid signal. All other signals were jumping with multiple tones and numbers all day. (6.5hrs. today) Three of the 4 cleaners were in a fallen tree root ball. I was surprised by each of the buckles. Everything sounded like square nails with just a bit of difference.
Thanks for looking,
Bunker

Attachments

• 08jan13finds.jpg
    08jan13finds.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 10jan13finds.jpg
    10jan13finds.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 1

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bunker,
Alot of good finds there my friend. I spotted the firing cap...and it made me think I've lived in Dalton
for almost 10 years now and I have found Buckles,Bullets,Buttons, and alot in between, But have yet to find one of those....Kinda strang to me. Really like all your finds, the knife part is really cool though, At
first I thought it was part of a Straight Razor,Enjoy and keep up the good work..............................HH

OP
OP
Bunker

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Greg,
That is my second firing cap. I found them pulling something else out of a hole. Rechecked with my pointer and there it was. Easy to overlook! Color and size are killer for locating.

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Southern loyalist

Jun 6, 2011
the cleaners tend to jump around, at least with my F75, because they are lead with a zinc base that give different tones and numbers based on the two metals

nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread