First 2 Ringer, Mercs in Small Area and Vintage Car

ShovelNose

Apr 6, 2010
Little River S.C.
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finds from my last 5 hunts. Had my first attempt at serious in the woods and weeds CW relic hunt. Felt lucky to get what I did there. Site has been hunted numerous times. Most finds were around old home foundations. The Engineering collar button was tucked up tight agaist corner rock of foundation. 11" Pro coil on Safari with sens. at 16 has a large enough footprint to see it. The older house in middle of vid is 2 miles from house and been in owners family from late 1800's. Have pulled a few silvers there before but nothing real old. I also found this month a 42 Merc that had the best condition Ive gotten yet. The 40 is almost as good. They both came from same large hole with a 41 also. Getting the 43 Merc in my change was the first time thats happened. Ground where I found 1901 Barber Dime was in foothills of Uwarrie Forest in NC and its was sloped and rocky an area for a yard as it gets. Tough digging and rough on the coins. Car found in the backyard where flatter and soil was better. Found that it came in a early 50's Car Carrier Set. Chain in vid looks far better than the lights make it look. Great shape and intact. Saw that loop had pulled open just enough to allow it to come apart. 16.5 grams of .925 Italian silver Thanks for watching

Attachments

• DSCF2694.JPG
    DSCF2694.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF2696.JPG
    DSCF2696.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Upvote 4

flyinryan2

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2011
Winchester, VA.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, 8.5"x11" DD coil, Super Sniper coil, Garrett Ace 250, 10" x 14" DD EXcelerator coil, Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds!

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. Good job on skunking me with the nice 925 chain. That place keeps giving! The collar pin is awesome too

SilverPirate

Dec 23, 2012
Boerne Tx.
Detector(s) used
New Minelab E-Trac with Sunray probe, Garrett Ace 350, Teknetics Delta, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on some great finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread