Haunted house finds

Wolfbite

Jul 22, 2006
Walnut Cove NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Merry christmas everyone.I located some of the finds from the house.We moved a couple of months ago and i'm still getting settled.I'll have to tell you all about my new old house soon.It was built in 1916 and my wife keep yelling for me to quit mding and help move.Lol Anyway the hunk of metal i'm holding was found at the watermill.And i hauled it uphill about half a mile after digging six hours in the heat.I believe its part of a plow.The ring at the top right of the other pic i think is the hub of a wagon wheel.The pics of the bullets i found has two buttons in the top left.The larger one is military maybe of ww2.The smaller one has a crown at the top and a man on the left side.The brooch i found is copper with maybe a little gold plating.My favorite is the hinge thats curved at the end.I found it in some rubble behind the house.Well thanks for looking and i hope you each have a great holiday.

Attachments

• Picture 113.jpg
    Picture 113.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 593
  • Picture 117.jpg
    Picture 117.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 591
  • Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 584
  • Picture 115.jpg
    Picture 115.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 590
Upvote 0

Ed-NH

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Iron relics are great!!! Keep finding them. I like that strap hinge too. Way to go.

OP
OP
Wolfbite

Wolfbite

Jul 22, 2006
Walnut Cove NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Thanks guys i was happy with the finds.But i felt i could find more.I spent several 8 hour days here.A lot of people deer hunt here.It was very peaceful there and had great views.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread