Plane Crash Site...

Gemini Alpha

Nov 19, 2012
Europe
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Guys, have been searching for the Crash Site of an american Bomber Plane for a few months now and it seems i found it today. I´ve read old newspaper articles about it but wasnt able to find the spot till today. Well, had to walk very far till i got to a place i havent been before and found a lot of fuses and shells. When i came to a small forrest, there suddenly were signals everywhere. Lots of Aluminium. Everything i dug out was extremely oxidated so im not sure if it was the place or not. But i found numerous parts that could very well be from a plane. Encluded one picture of something that i found there. I found some other parts there too but left em there because i was overloaded. Will be back there again later this week. The piece i took with me is on the first picture. Anybody an Idea what it may have been?

Also found a nice bottle, some musket balls, some nice shells, two 2 Pfennig Coins from the 50s and 60s with a very nice black patina, a very weird lead piece with an arrow on one side and some written text on the other side, some fuse parts and some parts of grenades, a lead seal, a projectile and some other stuff. bye GA

alu teil funde 405.jpg mix funde 419.jpg ufo funde 407.jpg blei pfeil funde 408.jpg blei funde 410.jpg hülse funde 411.jpg hülse funde 412.jpg bleisachen funde 414.jpg böller funde 415.jpg münzen funde 417.jpg flasche funde 403.jpg

Upvote 2

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good detective work. What part of Germany are you in? I will be back in Rhineland Pfalz area
in 2014.

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great investigative work....cool finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions