Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whydah,

A little rough? First you start of with Roy, then the sailor song, then Neal then I've never seen such a smattering of simply thrilling finds. I mean what's left of a gold coin in encased in what I'm guessing was a sand coating, who would have thought that was gold! Silver halves in that little container and on and on through various time periods, lovely bottles, spoons, navy suspender parts............ I mean I was totally enthralled through the entire presentation. Well Done!..........63bkpkr

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Waydah
That one of the best video`s i have seen and the musical pick are great....don`t think i`v ever heard all of the... Drunkin Sailor Song... had me laughing at the line (Shave his belly with a rusty razor) tappin my foot and smiling at all the relics ....it realy picked me up...i just might play that every morning ...thanks for that.
Gary

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Whydah,

A little rough? First you start of with Roy, then the sailor song, then Neal then I've never seen such a smattering of simply thrilling finds. I mean what's left of a gold coin in encased in what I'm guessing was a sand coating, who would have thought that was gold! Silver halves in that little container and on and on through various time periods, lovely bottles, spoons, navy suspender parts............ I mean I was totally enthralled through the entire presentation. Well Done!..........63bkpkr
I am glad you enjoyed it... I had fun finding it, and displaying it in my museum...LOLOL I used new software that I am having a little trouble blending the music with... but I will get it......Happy Hunting

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Waydah
That one of the best video`s i have seen and the musical pick are great....don`t think i`v ever heard all of the... Drunkin Sailor Song... had me laughing at the line (Shave his belly with a rusty razor) tappin my foot and smiling at all the relics ....it realy picked me up...i just might play that every morning ...thanks for that.
Gary
Glad I got you tappin your feet this morning.... I can see by your photo that you don't have to worry to much about a rusty razor...Happy Hunting my friend... enjoy the day...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread