LilBulldogJunior

LilBulldogJunior

Feb 8, 2013
Croatia
Detector(s) used
Discovery 2000,Garret ACE 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok,so this is what i found today. i bought a used discovery 2000,first day of my treasure hunting ever...i was at a beach and after 2 hours of digging screw caps,wires and cans..i found this 925 silver ring..it has a stamp on it but i cant get off this color..on some parts i managed to clean up and there is a bit of silver sparkling but i guess i have to brush it for hours...its a female ring but the thing is..its too huge...like the finger was biiiiiiiiggggg... IMAG0207.jpg

Last edited:

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cool ring and that is big

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
LilBulldogJunior

LilBulldogJunior

Feb 8, 2013
Croatia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
today me and my fiancee went to this 17 century castle...well...whats left of it p-076155744.jpg ,we dug something which looks like a little silver rock IMAG0214.jpg , it wasnt deep...and the detector de IMAG0214.jpg tected it as silver...then we took three silver rings and tested it on detector and it showed silver,and then we tested the rock again and again and again and it always shows silver...this is what we have found IMAG0213.jpg ,this three silver-like things look like some crushed can...altho one piece responds as silver while the others dont IMAG0215.jpg ...and the funniest part is...i lost my engagment ring...:sadsmiley:

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yet another metal detecting mystery,Welcome to the hobby!!! If one of 3 pieces ring up as silver,Id have them tested because it could be part of something containing silver plate that was in a fire or melted down eons ago,the one ringing up as sliver may have more silver content then base metal compared to the other two,I could be talking out my azz right here and im sure someone else will say they know what you have but if i were you,id have at least one of the three tested.Just my two cents....

HH John

OP
OP
LilBulldogJunior

LilBulldogJunior

Feb 8, 2013
Croatia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thats what i was planning to do on Monday :thumbsup: i will take it for a test. thank you :)

OP
OP
LilBulldogJunior

LilBulldogJunior

Feb 8, 2013
Croatia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
soooo,yesterday i was field hunting :=) found 2 austro-hungarian coins from 1859,back when Croatia was theirs....my first old coins :) my familys old firends used to have a wineyard there...they were in it few days a week...i wonder how they never discovered them... IMAG0221.jpg ...two coins,one bullet and one button :)

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Welcome to t-net! CONGRATS ON THE OLD COINS, RING AND MYSTERY SILVER! I've been detecting over two years but my oldest coin so far is 1923, so you're way ahead of me already! Looking forward to seeing more of what you discover. And hope you find your lost ring also. Andi

OP
OP
LilBulldogJunior

LilBulldogJunior

Feb 8, 2013
Croatia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you so much :)) i wish you luck too, for you to find coins older than 1859 :)))

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow you are making some great finds! Congrats!

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice silver ring and nice place to hunt! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread