Round ball? On round 2

bblaha

Jul 25, 2012
Went out for round 2 today in the same woods, thought I found a pistol round ball at first but it's covered in rust so obviously not. Also found 3 22 cal bullets in the same hole that look like they were shot yesterday. Haven't been having much luck lately other than that silver key chain, I'm gonna try some hunted out sights Tomorow to see if I can get anything good. HH

Attachments

• image-1940730665.jpg
    image-1940730665.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 137
  • image-3675135431.jpg
    image-3675135431.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Upvote 1

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The round ball was prob- sling shot ammo ,dont give up .Its not as easy as some folk make it out to be [ this MD stuff]...TV shows just hit the "hunted out sites" & scout out other areas ,think outside the box .IF you see a patch of woods ,abandond lot ,give them a few sweeps of the coil 20 or 30 mins & see what comes out of the ground .I have had pretty good luck doing this . keep searching and you'll be good to go . Happy face...

OP
OP
bblaha

bblaha

Jul 25, 2012
Davers said:
The round ball was prob- sling shot ammo ,dont give up .Its not as easy as some folk make it out to be [ this MD stuff]...TV shows just hit the "hunted out sites" & scout out other areas ,think outside the box .IF you see a patch of woods ,abandond lot ,give them a few sweeps of the coil 20 or 30 mins & see what comes out of the ground .I have had pretty good luck doing this . keep searching and you'll be good to go . Happy face...

Thanks, I'll find that treasure chest eventually lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread