Bama Gals Hunt with Quindy Today-Several Relics Dug!!

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We had some Bama visitors today who have wanted to hunt Tennessee for some time and have had a standing invitation for years. Unfortunately, Doug and Josh both had work commitments on Saturday and the trip developed very late in the week. They did get an opportunity to join us for the after hunt dinner. Nana40 and Lisa drove up with their husbands Charlie and Bruce. Since the girls rarely have an opportunity to hunt a CW camp, I was their guide at a hard hunted (but still productive) site for a 6 hour hunt. My goal was to help each of the girls to find a button, various caliber pistol balls, .58 cal. 3 ringers, and other CW goodies from the Union camp to take back to Bama with them. As Doug, Josh, and Tennessee Digger will tell you that was an ambitious goal for that hard hunted 1862 site. If time permitted, I also wanted to show them some cool historic sites in the area.
The girls were very frustrated with their machines at first but quickly made some adjustments to somewhat cope with that hot Tennessee soil in the camp. I think a F75 is in their future after they saw the performance of my machine today. I bet they will each will have a F75 the next time we hunt.
As you can see, the girls had a good relic day. I had not seen Charlie in almost 2 years (although I had talked to him on the phone) so we had a chance to chat during lunch. Lisa’s husband Bruce came later in the day and he and Charlie visited a local gun store-imagine that.
I hope our visitors had as much fun as I did today. Nana and Lisa were definitely my prettiest hunting partners ever. HH and enjoy the video, Quindy.
My CW relics in 2013=61

Attachments

• DSCN0365.JPG
    DSCN0365.JPG
    336 KB · Views: 315
  • DSCN0371 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0371 (640x480).jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 277
  • DSCN0364 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0364 (640x480).jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCN0386 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN0386 (640x480).jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Upvote 9
OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Like you BB, I come from a teaching background and could not help myself since Nana & Lisa told me NOT to put them on the spot. Where's that post? HH, Q.

Boo Hoo Dman. I'm sorry that I didn't say you were pretty. I'm already getting mad emails from Dman fans-LOL. Q.

Richard B. & Richard W., it was a fun hunt and I really enjoyed making a different style video my friends. HH, Q.

Breezie, if you want to see "Fluff", wait until Modern Miner gets here-LOL. HH, Q.

No Qback's girls allowed to hunt here Grog-LOL. HH, Quindy.

Matt, I have already sent them a good F75 dealer's info. The girls were good hunters as their dedication and experience showed. With a F75, they would be lethal weapons. HH, Q.

Nana, I had as much fun as you & Lisa did. Get a F75 and re hunt all those good Bama sites. Q.

Donnie, they were disappointed that they could not meet you & Julia but I explained the situation. HH & call me Wed. , Q.

Denny, you saw today with your F75 and Gary and Earl's SEs that it's tough soil to hunt now. HH & good luck in KY. Q.

Lisa (Diggerbug), the landowner called me yesterday and said somebody had been trying to milk his cows-LOL. Glad you had fun, Q.

Shane, you & Doug take a back seat to the Bama Beauties. HH, Q.

Steve, I was surprised the girls didn't squawk about the Relic Rag being the wrong shade of orange since they are AU fans-LOL. HH, Q.

We did MD & I hope the storms near Hattiesburg missed you. HH, Quindy.

I tried to be a good host Randy. Hope you & Guy can get out soon. HH, Q.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THE Bama bunch cleaned house!!:icon_thumright:

Nana40