Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, a day like this was long in coming. GawGag everywhere, and not many good finds to be had. As always, we dug a couple things that were neat though. I found a small silver orb and post marked sterling (nose ring???! LOL) (see the last photo below, bottom center of the shot). Shanegalang and I both got plantation tokens, which never happens (Between the two of us, we have only dug two total in the past 12 months). Shane got a nice spur piece. Water everywhere that we had to slog through. Anyhow, we had fun as usual. Enjoy the Rap. :laughing7:

100_5419.JPG 100_5420.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG HPIM3911.JPG

-Buck

Last edited:
Upvote 16
OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm seriously thinking Shane knew WAY too much about that can. :laughing7: .....and from the sound of BuckleBoy's voice there may have been something other than dirt in there. hmmmmm....hahahaha! You two are too much fun! Enjoyed that video. The tokens are the bomb! 8-)
Nana
:hello:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL.....Very Cool Video, Really liked the Song too..........HH

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm seriously thinking Shane knew WAY too much about that can. :laughing7: .....and from the sound of BuckleBoy's voice there may have been something other than dirt in there. hmmmmm....hahahaha! You two are too much fun! Enjoyed that video. The tokens are the bomb! 8-)
Nana
:hello:

Great to hear from you, Nana! Yeah, I think you're right about ole Shanegalangalangalang. :D

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Modern Miner,

I think that was CAN-nabis. :D

hdmech71

Jan 25, 2012
wv
Detector(s) used
F75 se / Minelab Soveriogn / sunray probe/ whites classic Id/ pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I thought the music was new to your videos but didnt want to say anything. Just wanted to comment agian on this thread because you havent posted in a few days.

I got the new W&et the other day and that is one heck of an article in it. Loved the straggler field story. Congrats . I am sure that isn't the first time the canefield bandits have made the mag but I thought it was a great read. :icon_thumright:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahahah That was great. I do not know how I missed this post. I am thinking you got that cane field bong up and running. Too funny plus you found some neat items. You guys have fun and that is all that matters. Thanks for sharing. I want that app. You say its in iPhone app? Very cool.

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought the music was new to your videos but didnt want to say anything. Just wanted to comment agian on this thread because you havent posted in a few days.

I got the new W&et the other day and that is one heck of an article in it. Loved the straggler field story. Congrats . I am sure that isn't the first time the canefield bandits have made the mag but I thought it was a great read. :icon_thumright:

Thanks a bunch for your reply, and glad you enjoyed the article. It's so true that things aren't often what they seem. With MDing I wonder how many times early on in my digging I wandered away from a site that had some incredible finds just because I didn't stick around long enough to give it a chance. That's the one part of this hobby that sucks: we never know what we missed!

OP
OP
BuckleBoy

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahahah That was great. I do not know how I missed this post. I am thinking you got that cane field bong up and running. Too funny plus you found some neat items. You guys have fun and that is all that matters. Thanks for sharing. I want that app. You say its in iPhone app? Very cool.
Yes it's an iPhone app called "autorap," or something like that. Then I ripped the sound file from my audio card with another program.

Cheers,

Buckles

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well done ! :headbang: ..... good finds and good video. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sooper Dave

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2012
USA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Finds & Video! Looks like a lot of fun even when things are slow! Keep it up you two! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread