Roadside Treasure

Tested

Apr 20, 2007
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX/5900Di Pro
Ok haven't been detecting in forever, nor have I found anything good at work til last week. Got outta the truck and there on the ground was the Leatherman Super Tool 200. Then today I found the 2 rings where someone had dumped some stuff there was a purse and I never pass up a purse on the road. Anyway the one with the green stone is marked 925 silver and the other is junk may be plated but it's peeling off.

Attachments

• IMAG0444.jpg
    IMAG0444.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 1

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good eye.those are great tools.

blaylock

Feb 12, 2013
northeast ms
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok haven't been detecting in forever, nor have I found anything good at work til last week. Got outta the truck and there on the ground was the Leatherman Super Tool 200. Then today I found the 2 rings where someone had dumped some stuff there was a purse and I never pass up a purse on the road. Anyway the one with the green stone is marked 925 silver and the other is junk may be plated but it's peeling off.
LMAO that just reminded me of my wife , picking up a purse. We were going to visit my uncle about 30 miles away when we saw a purse sitting on the white line of the highway. She told me to stop , but I was in a hurry and passed it up, also told her if someone lost it they would be driving a backtrack to find it. She wouldn't let it go until 2-3 miles later I finally turned around and went back. I pulled along side it close enough she could just open the door and pick it up without getting out. She set it on her feet and said it was heavy so as I was driving away she opened it.....thats when the smell covered the inside of our car! Oh my god it was so bad she almost got sick and I was reaching for the window button while saying some profanities...lol. It was filled with catfish heads and gut! And leaked all over her shoes. I figured someone was sitting back laughing their heads off at us so I stopped and placed it on the yellow line for the next person..LMAO

milk86

Jun 6, 2011
Oklahoma City, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
LMAO that just reminded me of my wife , picking up a purse. We were going to visit my uncle about 30 miles away when we saw a purse sitting on the white line of the highway. She told me to stop , but I was in a hurry and passed it up, also told her if someone lost it they would be driving a backtrack to find it. She wouldn't let it go until 2-3 miles later I finally turned around and went back. I pulled along side it close enough she could just open the door and pick it up without getting out. She set it on her feet and said it was heavy so as I was driving away she opened it.....thats when the smell covered the inside of our car! Oh my god it was so bad she almost got sick and I was reaching for the window button while saying some profanities...lol. It was filled with catfish heads and gut! And leaked all over her shoes. I figured someone was sitting back laughing their heads off at us so I stopped and placed it on the yellow line for the next person..LMAO

now that was funny

menotomymaps

Jan 23, 2007
U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ha! Love it!

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Note to self: never pick up a stranded purse even if its a Prada!

Jim of PA

Sep 23, 2012
SW Pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2011
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS, T2 SE and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Whatacoin

Mar 5, 2011
Ocala,FL
+1 For a good laugh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread