Bronze Member
May 1, 2010
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a site hard that I had hunted a few years ago. The rain had stopped just as we arrived. I brought a fairly new hunter with me, Tombac. He does not post but came away with, three buttons, two pocket knives, a very neat little ax head. He also was very happy with his first 1/2 reale, great job. I was very surprised to pull the two gold rings up one after the other in two very different locales. The two tone mens diamond ring has two spades and a diamond cut into the inside band and weighs 8.8 grams. The womans rose gold band was broken but still a looker. A holed 1746 1/2 Reale and a 1844 seated half dime. 1845 large cent, a fried copper, and another copper with the bust of a woman visible. Another watch winder. There must have been a huge sale in this area of watch winders. A neat little shield pin. Buttons consisted of a early navy, some fancies and a WJ&S two piece. Another great day of hunting.

Attachments

• 3 1 13.jpg
    3 1 13.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 280
  • 2 28 13.jpg
    2 28 13.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 276
  • buttons.jpg
    buttons.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 251
  • silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 276
  • Winder Pin.jpg
    Winder Pin.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Woman.jpg
    Woman.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 250
  • gold.jpg
    gold.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
Upvote 4

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a site hard that I had hunted a few years ago. The rain had stopped just as we arrived. I brought a fairly new hunter with me, Tombac. He does not post but came away with, three buttons, two pocket knives, a very neat little ax head. He also was very happy with his first 1/2 reale, great job. I was very surprised to pull the two gold rings up one after the other in two very different locales. The two tone mens diamond ring has two spades and a diamond cut into the inside band and weighs 8.8 grams. The womans rose gold band was broken but still a looker. A holed 1746 1/2 Reale and a 1844 seated half dime. 1845 large cent, a fried copper, and another copper with the bust of a woman visible. Another watch winder. There must have been a huge sale in this area of watch winders. A neat little shield pin. Buttons consisted of a early navy, some fancies and a WJ&S two piece. Another great day of hunting.

OK, that's it! I'm going metal detecting in the morning! Oh yes, nice finds too. H Digs :)

OP
OP
artyfacts

artyfacts

Bronze Member
May 1, 2010
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CMDiamonddawg
Killer hunt Arti !

Thanks for posting up more kool Jersey finds . Another watch winder
shocked.gif
are you kidding me , what's the count now ? West Jersey & Seashore Lines Rail Road button, circa 1860- 1950
icon_thumleft.gif
frizzen screw off a flintlock hammer . the scan pics look better on this thread
cool.gif

dawg

7 winders for me so far. I will update after Sundays hunt. Thanks for the ID on my frizzen screw...

Goldirocks
Wow what an array of goodies you found. My God Man! No wonder you can't sleep the night before a hunt. Next time I head out I am going to think what I would really like to find and maybe I will find it. But I am not going to tell you what that is
smiley.gif
Can't wait till Sunday! It's gonna be brisk and cold too! Fantastic finds Arty. Keep em coming!

Thanks Goldi, Sunday it is. I know what you want to find... GOLD COB!!!

SouthJerseyJim
Man I guess we didnt hit that field that hard when we went a while back! I see your finds are increasing with that new white coil of yours. Watch out because my shiny new one came on friday and its hungry! Awesome spanish . See you sunday.

Yes the coil is very sensitive and deep. Sunday it is, I hope you can keep up with me...:walk:

Lcb24kt

Jan 31, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75, Blisstool, Whites TDI, Whites MXT all pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

testing123

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2009
United States
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, TDI SL
Such a wonderful range of finds and they're all amazing. That broken band looks Victorian... I'd say late 1800s (around 1890). Salivating at your finds!

detroitdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 1000,Garrett ace 250, Technetics delta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a good day of detecting, great finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread