FNG Here! First week of swag!

caselhall

Feb 12, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 W/DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y'all this is my first week finds. I have a couple of unknown items here if anyone wants to chime in. The shield looking thing says Capitol Washington. The other looks like a silverware handle stamped SILCO on one side and US on the other. And lastly the gun flint looking thing, I have no clue. Thanks all love reading your post.

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

Upvote 1

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Kinda looks like an old capitol pd or metro dc pd badge

Attachments

• nicksbadge.jpg
    nicksbadge.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 108
OP
OP
caselhall

caselhall

Feb 12, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 W/DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah almost like the one that belongs on the hat. It has the hole at the top and bottom.

Tarponhuntr

Feb 24, 2013
Western , NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man , those are some terrific finds. This is the end of my first week with the MD community , and I regret to inform you, that based on my experience, you will now be consumed by your hobby.
And also based on the finds you have already , your case may be worse than most ! But man , we couldn't ask for a better addiction ! I absolutely love it , and I have only left my property once with my machine !

Congrats and happy hunting !

OP
OP
caselhall

caselhall

Feb 12, 2013
Woodbridge, VA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250 W/DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man , those are some terrific finds. This is the end of my first week with the MD community , and I regret to inform you, that based on my experience, you will now be consumed by your hobby.
And also based on the finds you have already , your case may be worse than most ! But man , we couldn't ask for a better addiction ! I absolutely love it , and I have only left my property once with my machine !

Congrats and happy hunting !

Well thanks man, now I know what crack heads feel like.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting and welcome to Tnet!!!

HH John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread