1st hunt of 07 ringing in the new year !

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1'st hunt of '07 ringing in the new year !

hello all ! Got out to an old foundation site yesterday with a buddy.I was on my way to another site and came across 2 guys cutting wood,so i stopped to ask permission to hunt a spot that i have hit a few times over the years.yeah i did so without permission,but it's not posted and i was much younger,one of the addvantages of being a kid is you can do thous things ! :D But anyhow i met up with my buddy Dan and we hit it for a couple of hours.Dan found an 1852 LC in a spot that was covered in nails,using his minelab.he pulled out several nails out of the hole then got the large cent.I'm thinkin i might just have to buy a minelab ! I started to find crotal bells and after 3 perfect bells i let Dan try for some in my spot.But no luck.So i went back and showed him how! :D and dug some more(all damaged)I'm going back today and see what else i can find.HH!

Attachments

• Mvc-007s.jpg
    Mvc-007s.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Mvc-008s.jpg
    Mvc-008s.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 342
Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Re: 1'st hunt of '07 ringing in the new year !

Nice bells! Sounds like you and Dan have a good spot. Congrats on the LC for Dan

OP
OP
kieser sousa/rip

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gypsyheart said:
Nice bells! Sounds like you and Dan have a good spot. Congrats on the LC for Dan
Thanks,I was happy for him as this is only his 2'nd LC ever and i have tons of the pesky thing's ! ;D But i had to razz him about finding it in a spot i had been over many times. ;)

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cool digs! I love finding those bells!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions