Beautiful Spring Day!

aslplynch

Mar 15, 2013
Great NW
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picture perfect day, went to 3 different locations, didn't get much; some clad, lots and lots of pull tabs and a monopoly car.. But the absolute coolest find of the day was a vintage Oldsmobile badge I only wish it wasn't bent on one end if anyone knows the year I would appreciate it...found on the edge of the Missouri River...I really focused on the junk signals today, no pain no gain.
! P1010017.JPG P1010019.JPG

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool. There was a similar badge sold on eBay that the seller estimated to be from the 1920s. It was sold for $38.

OP
OP
A

aslplynch

Mar 15, 2013
Great NW
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the reply, I have been looking around and there are a pair of these on Ebay they are listed as "1910-1920" olds radiator badges, I question whether this same badge was used for a full 10 year production run but its possible, i'll dig into it, How cool to have found this 100 year old emblem. I think it will be a part of my collection for a long time

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions