~AMAZING weekend~7 silver..1 GOLD..Tokens and more!!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't even know where to start, this weekend was so good for me, we hunted so much and so many places, felt like I dug a million holes!Friday nite BadJim and I hit a couple old houses, I got a few wheats, clad, the tiniest sterling baby ring I have ever saw in my life, on my ring sizer it doesn't even go down to a size one, look at it compared to the dime, Also got a cut up merc, it was literally sliced so I stuck it in a vice to bring the slice back together! Lastly I got the 10K gold filled ring. Jim kicked my butt friday as he got 5 silver!!Saturday I went to Deshler, Ohio to hunt with Erich and we hit curb strips, an old house, more curb strips, another house....was only getting wheats and clad, then finally got a real nice 5 cent trade token from Deshler Ohio, from there we went to a lil podunk town, and it had an old ball field next to an even older church. I finally nabbed the first silver of the day a 1964 rosie, got some wheats and that was about it, wandered around behind the church, it had a playground behind it, and I scored the second 1964 rosie and the 1918 merc as well. Great day with a good buddy despite the 40 degree temps with 25 MPH winds, even rained and snowed on us!Sunday met up again with BadJim, sunday was gorgeous weather out almost 70 degrees and sunny, unreal difference from saturday. We hit an old school, got some clad and nothing else, then we hit an old sports field where I again got a wheat and clad. We went knocking doors and the first place was loaded, right away started nabbing wheats at 3" deep, that is a good sign. Got a merc, the real nice sterling Boyscout ring, HUGE WWI or WWII button if you know let me know! Also got a token with a wheat penny in it, that says "Keep me and never go broke"My best find was a signal in the backyard that was jumpy but showed 6" deep, it bounced from like 12-24 to 12-30's and around....I dug it and I got a 10 gram 10K ring, it is smashed and even the band is broke, and stone is missing....but it is 10 grams of gold, I am NOT complaining!so overall I dug:over $8.00 in cladway too many wheats5 silver coins2 sterling rings1 10K ring1 10k GF ring2 tokens1927 dog tagmilitary button and more!
0.jpg
1-4.jpg
2-5.jpg
3-6.jpg
4-6.jpg
5-5.jpg
6-4.jpg

Upvote 12

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice digs there for sure goes! Love how your soil is so mild on the coins also. Hey is the tiny baby ring the silver hollow ball variety? I found one of those at my great grandfathers place once.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Goes4ever

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs there for sure goes! Love how your soil is so mild on the coins also. Hey is the tiny baby ring the silver hollow ball variety? I found one of those at my great grandfathers place once.
my is marked sterling kiddiegems

sizematters

Jan 10, 2013
Ostmark
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just great..all in one weekend, if I could get 1 of those I would be happy.Ya does coins come out great

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think it's going to take a week to get my jaw off the floor...can you nominate an entire hunt for the banner?

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are strong, congratulations:icon_thumright:

Beach Hunter

Jun 24, 2012
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250, Tesoro Sand Shark 10' coil Howie Scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice haul keep it up. hh beach hunter

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, nice digs! :hello2: Congrats on the silver and wheats. Nice looking rings and token. Love the prime eagle button. :thumbsup:

HH

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Wow, I love this hunt, incredible finds on every level. Favs are the tokens. Congratulations

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SORRY

Congratz on an awesome day FUNNY I dug the exact CUBS ring 3 weeks ago , I thought it said USA but I fig it looked funny then thought it was a troop number , I suppose now it is USA ? MINE says 6 & sterling on the inside is yours similar . WHAT A DAY MAN!!! Sorry I should have read your post first , but the pic's made me forget till after my reply.....WHAT A WEEKEND MAN..:thumbsup:

Last edited:

midirtdevil

Sep 21, 2008
Holland, MI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! Awesome finds! You have been quite busy! I like that! It's been nothing but rain here in Michigan....

fireford10

Apr 4, 2013
Bossier City, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow! 10gr 10k = 180 bucks melt value! that will make anyone smile. But the rest of your finds makes EVERY hunter smile!! what a weekend. I know who to hit up if im ever up north in your area. :laughing7:

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome brother, totally awesome! :)

Jyverb64

Oct 30, 2012
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a sweet weekend

RelicMedic

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2013
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My...Gawd!!! What an inspiring hunt! In this one post, you found more than I did all of last year! Absolutely mind boggling...LOVE IT!!!!!!

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Nice finds... And yes your button is a WWI Great Coat Button. Congrats :icon_thumright:

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G4E,that is a killer bunch of diggins.:notworthy:

detroitdigger