My finds and some of my First

marz

Mar 27, 2013
South Texas
Detector(s) used
WHITES M-6 With eclipse 950 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is All my finds from today from an old school i am new to Metal Detecting i have been at it for about 2 weeks and just learning the basics and my detector a whites M-6 i was useing my friends Dx1 probe with my M6 but he moved now its a lot harder to find targets but i did pretty good today thought id share my finds :)

find1.jpeg
find 11.jpeg

Half Dollar 1976 D

Quarters newer state

1970 s dime

and a penny i cant tell the date

And a kids ring it is sliver and it says Sterling espo...

Each day a get better and better and so do my finds i really need a pinpointer are a probe i might just go with the DX-1 i used a few times till my buddy moved can anyone recommend any good pinpointers

Upvote 3

saltyshark2002

Mar 31, 2009
Derry, New Hampshire.
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac,Fisher F-70,Bounty Hunter 505,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sterling Ring 'You have me beat so far this year,I am only getting wheat cents and clad

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, little silver flower ring!

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your friends probe is top of the line the next one down or maybe right next to it would be the Garrett Pro Pointer. The Garrett costs about $125 to $140.

You did very well without the pointer as that ring is both small and fine making it tough to probe for though it must have made a sweet solid sound on your M6! In all you are doing well with quarters, fifty cent piece and what looks like an unfired bullet. Best of luck and save all that clad to purchase you a good pointer, either of the two above...................63bkpkr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread