48 KB · Views: 419
Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
First of all.........Welcome to the forum!! Second of all..........nice finds!! Third of all........the IH is worth 4.00 US. It looks to be in rough shape.

Thanks for posting your pics!

HH,
Moon

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice...you beat me even though i have an MD!

HH
-GC

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
RRO, Welcome To The Forum, Would Love To Find More Indian Points, Have Found Only Two In All The Years I Have Been CW Relic Hunting. Ontario Is A Beautiful Area, Have Been There Several Times. Congrats On Your Finds. trk5capt...

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wtg...sweet....still waiting on my first indian head

1liquigirl

Jun 13, 2005
Bellefonte, PA
Ontario, great work. I've only found one point so far. And my area was full of Native American Indians. So you've done wonderful. Good luck and keep coming back to this site with any questions you have. This website is full of wonderful and very talented people and you'll almost always get the answers you seek. Also, if you haven't posted the arrow points on the relic forum I would suggest that you do, it may get views from people who aren't even looking on the new finds forum, and may be more in tune to answering your questions on the worth of them. Happy hunting to you.

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Nice find on the Indian Head. Conversely, I found my only arrowhead in the same hole as a clad US quarter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread