More from the register

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
I work at a Village Pantry convenience store I have had good luck as well.Besides the wheaties I have got 1 merc a few silver quarters and silver dimes,1 buffalo some older paper money like a 1934 10 dollar bill and 3 1950 50 dollar bills,last week a lady came in to buy smokes and handed me 3 silver bullion liberty dollar coins while she was holding a 5 dollar bill! I guess she didn't want to break the 5 spot! bigrig

Upvote 0

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal,I always check my change for silver and wheaties.Some people just don't have a clue.Oh well,thier loss is your gain I suppose.Good luck and H.H. :)

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Sounds like the way people are spending the older coins, it's time to start getting rolls at the banks and checking them again.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't have that good of luck. I just rolled $150 in change that I've been throwing in a jar for quite a few years....I only found a few silver nickels and a couple of wheaties.

This is what you do when you can't go out detecting! There's at least a foot of snow on the ground. You don't think I could MD with my metal snowshoes on, do you??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread