5 Silver Day Brings a Big Silver Trifecta for me:jump:

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a hunt Saturday Morning in an old park out of town where I live. was there with the girlfriend for her's Mom's Mother's Day weekend. been real busy of late due to work & getting ready for the summer here. got to an older area in the park and I got a nice high tone & numbers running Andy's pattern but with my settings. dug up the plug and I keep getting sweet numbers around 1,2,3,4,5-46,47,48 and as soon as I break open the plug..... ya got it, a walking Liberty half, WOW!

What makes this find so good? well, this is the 3rd Walking Liberty Half I have found since the first of April. 2 of those were found with the 6x8 SEF Coil and I was using TTF on one of those finds (both 1917 Coins)... this last one was found with the Pro Coil though & Andy's pattern, so ya just never know, it's out there, ya just got to get your coil over it. The Silver Gods are giving me some love right now it seems. this year alone I've finally found my first barber Quarter as well.... and now, 3 Walking Liberty Half's! just waiting on Ms. Morgan to come calling, LOL...

5 Silver Day, 1941 Half, 39 Merc, 51, 57 & 64 Rosie's

Thanks for Looking, looknforgold "AKA" Dirt Diga
30+ Silver & Counting for 2013:super:
a251j7.jpg

od57b.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 4

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Texas / Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! Wow, love the Liberty! H Digs

dig kzoo

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2013
Kalamazoo co. MI
Detector(s) used
1 Minelab CTX3030, 2 Garrett AT Gold, Garrett ACE 350, 2 Bounty Hunter tracker IV,BH Junior, 2 Garrett pro pointers
a family adventure!!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds!

OKCollector

Sep 29, 2013
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! You're finding all this in Oklahoma?! I need to get busy with my research! haha I've found silver jewelry and wheaties but no silver coins yet! : /

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread