CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes , before I help with your question , I have a question for you to respond to .... how many two dollar bills were in the jar ???

Last edited:

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes , before I help with your queustion , I have a question for you to respond to .... how many two dollar bills were in the jar ???

LOL

Scouts out!

HappyRyan

Mar 14, 2013
Midland, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont let um get to ya brother, this site is about ethics / integrity so show um up or face up and everything will be okay. They are just giving you a hard time and will soon move on to others. There is a section within this site for old maps as well. :thumbsup:
ethical to post an incomplete thread , never respond to dozens of members questions , then post a thread about maps in the wrong forum . You just became a member last week , so what do you know , Happy has all the answers .:occasion18:

HappyRyan

Mar 14, 2013
Midland, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See! One has moved on to me already. Its all fun...

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes it takes a while to be a pro poster and be able to help people. I still struggle sometimes.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
hmm... thread deteriorated from the get-go.... if anyone finds a bottle stuffed with $200 bills, now THAT's one I'd like to see, lol. :tongue3:

Have fun & be kind to one another. Life's too short to get bent outta shape over the small stuff. Andi

rayrayvegas

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
I really think some of us forget that some of us have other things in life we have to be responible for timewise, would I rather be about treasure hunting 24-7? Heck yes! But be so as it is some of us cant and can only squeeze so much time here. Ive posted and forgot to answer and read my follow up posts, happens sometimes. Doesn't always mean people are deceiving us. I would really love to make it thru a post without someone getting all worked up for nothing, dont mean no disrespect to no one or pointing fingers just want to enjoy my hobby and this site. Anyways HH

Last edited:

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He could take the time to say thanks but not to type how many bills he found?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread